Reviews for Fall Down Dancing
swordcane chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Your first chapter is brutal. Nice and brutal. The Yamanakas should really be a frightening bunch given the whole mind control aspect. Interesting take on after effects. The present tense is what makes it work. Very nicely done.
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
i love this, i especially liked the one with ino's dad. i really think there needs to be more fics like this, too bad i cant write. keep writing

-roatkauu.
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
loved the shikaino parts! but should have made it longer at the end with more shikaino parts!
ShikaIno1 chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
she goes with shikamaru!
ixshootxyouxrun2590 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
BRILLIANT chapter. What great chemistry. I love when Ino is fiesty, confidant, and smart. Oh and her and kankuro exude sex. nice.
sarsaparillia chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Oh, Ino... I love you. And I totally understand the it's-not-just-the-fact-that-I-have-tits-I'm-a-PERSON!

And I TOTALLY prefer ShikaInoChou as family. It really makes snese. I mean, their fathers had the same bond, too.

Update soon!
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
i enjoyed all the chapters. good job!
Coco-Minu chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Really nice idea. I love it.
sophia666 chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
I love this Team Ten have great family bonds with each other- great writing.
kiwi4me chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Short, Poignant, Wonderful, Sweet!

You are too good!

update more! :]
Izzy the Lizard chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
*contemplates*

Hmm...

I like it! :) I like Ino a lot, and I really think you've captured her... essence? Hehe, that kinda makes it sound like you made a perfume out of her... um... yeah... why is my weed talking to me? :P
shelvesinthecloset chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
oh, that was too funny. Nice work.
liltle chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
So mesmerizing. You have no idea just how much that pierced my heart. I felt like crying, but then i thought, this is just fiction. And you related this well. Very much loved it.
kiwi4me chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Awe, poor Naru, everyone is using the poor guy...

lol

but good job.
deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I love Ino and I love this chapter most! Devilish Ino. Love it love it love it. .