Reviews for Fate
bloodyrosethorn chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
On chapter 14 you reposted chapter 13 again thought you should know.
texasbabe27 chapter 39 . 6/6/2013
plz this story could have used moe edward and i didnt mean the plz in a mean way i swear
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Great story
Sanity and Katlin chapter 42 . 11/8/2011
You do realise that it's quite easy to figure out which movie they're going to see right? Exspesially if you're a Disney freak. The Little Mermaid is one of the best Disney movies ever made... right up there with Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and The Lion King. 'Part of Your World' and 'Under the Sea' are the two main songs in the movie... though I also like 'Kiss the Girl'.

And yes, I am one of those Disney freaks... I constentally am eather singing Disney songs or resiting lines from my favourit movies.

Sanity
kr chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Yea your cool with wuthering heights and pride and prejudice, they are victorian novels so they were written at least in the 17 or 18 century so it cool for them to have them.
Bitemeverywhere chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
The idea of this story is quite original but the writing needs work.

It isn't awful but it isn't great either.

And all the events are mixed up. At this point in time Esme would have been a child.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 47 . 8/9/2011
THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
melisasmidnightwolf chapter 37 . 4/3/2011
i want a honey moon on a 'private' island (;
midnightwriter2013 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I know I'm a bit late here, but in reference to your authors note in chapter 3, indeed withering heights and pride and prejudice were out before the 20s wuther heights I believe the approximate original publishing date was around the late 1880s by Emily bronte and pride and prejudice around the 1820s by Jane austin :) just a little rid bit for you there :)
Olicity'sWhoivanWeepingAngel90 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Great chapter! :)
jazzyismineforever chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
Great chapter! :)
jazzyismineforever chapter 24 . 7/28/2010
Yay! I love Alice and Jasper!
jazzyismineforever chapter 23 . 7/28/2010