Reviews for GHOST
lizzette111 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Loved it
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
Thanks for sharing this amazing story! I thought that overall, the plot was wonderful, but I would've liked to read more about the progression of Bella and Edward's relationship and the development of their characters :) Well done, though! :D
Kaya70 chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
Love it
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
I enjoyed this story so for sharing it with us.
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
awesome story..
KissMeUnderTheRain chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
A great story, I absolutely loved it!
captaincrandall chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Wow! this is truly a surprise, but good, ending. Thank you for writing it to share with us!
captaincrandall chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
I wondered how you were going to handle this scene. I wondered which male character you would use, thinking of James, but Jacob worked. This scene is one of the most memoeable I had seen in my life. I don't remember how old I was when I saw it the first time, but I was rocked. I didn't know how in the world the wife could put up with his infidelity like that. I didn't know that years later I would live that scene.
I married right out of high school, and it took almost four years for us to have a baby, a girl. We were so happy. He was very domineering, and had to always be right. I was the proverbial welcome mat. Whatever he wanted, we did. I did. One day he told me that he decided that he was not happy and that he would leave when all of our bills were paid. And he did, but it was a long enough time span that his behavior and the way he ignored us from that point crushed my spirit. I was beyond depressed and despondant, but forced myself to live on because of my daughter. By the time he left, I was ready to go on. I dated (I was only 26 years old), but it took a while for me to trust a man.
Then I met someone who captivated my heart. I fell head over heels in love with him. He had never been married, though he was 30, and we married after only 4 months. I was deleriously happy. We has a son a little over a year later, and I got pregnant 14 months later with our second son. About halfway through the pregancy, I noticed that things had changed with him. All the classic symptoms were there, but I couldn't stand to think of him going out on me. Four months after the baby was born I confronted him and he admitted that he had just ended a nine month affair. All the pain I had had in my life to that point all together did not equal the pain I had at that point. But I couldn't bear the thought of being without him, single again with 3 children, and I still loved him. I couldn'[t bear to be "with" him though for a number of months. There had to be time to heal. I swear that the first time I felt enough trust in him again to be intimate, I got pregant with our third son. However, he did not earn the trust. He had one tryst after another. But then I had four small children. I still loved him, and kept trying to be better so that he would go back to being the man I fell in love with. There was this one girl that he had told that we were divorced, and that he was 10 years younger that he was. She was only 21 and he was 38. She went on a mission for our church to New Zealand. He continually whote her letters and sent her audio cassettes with audio letters. He lost one of them, and redid it for her. A couple of months later I needed to record something, and grabbed what I thought was a blank one. I recorded what I needed, then sat back to nurse my baby while I listened to it. Imagine my surprize when it went from my little children singing a song to his voice to her. He told her about his current girlfriends, and about a lot of other things, most of which were not true. I was beyond shocked, again. My hunger that I needed to prepare myself for making a living without him spurred me to enroll at the local junior college, from which I graduated with my AS after four years. In the meantime she came home, and he seemed ready to resume their relationship. I remembered this scene from "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" and knew that I needed to be that wife to the unfaithful husband, to set her free from his lies. I got her number and went over and told her everything. At the end I told her that if she, knowing how untruthful he was to both of us (I never told him I knew) and that I would gladly step aside for her to be with him. She declined the offer. She never allowed him to rebuild their former relationship. When I was employed, and could support the kids and I, I kicked him to the curb. I threw him out. It was glorious. It has been 25 years since then, and my most lonely days in my life were the 12 years I put up with his unfaithfulness. I went on to get my BA and teaching credential. I have not dated anyone. I couldn't bear to be treated like either of my husbands treated me again. I stand on my own. I am retired from the school district. I don't have a ghost waiting for me in the next life, but now you see why this story has affected my life so much.
captaincrandall chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I loved "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir". I note that she has no daughter nor housekeeper, but she has Alice and Renee still. This dosn't seem like it's on an oceanside cliff, either, but in our favorite Forks. I am enjoying this immensely. I look forward to the other half, especially the touching ending, to see how you adapt it. Thanks. You wrote this years ago. I hope you get this review. You are doing such a good job.
JaysBella4Life chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
I love this story! I was wondering if you thought about making a sequel to it? I would love to see Alice's reaction to Edward being alive!
Godric Fan chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
I have absolutely loved reading this! I cannot believe this doesnt have more reviews! this story was so bbeautiful, and interesting, and original! and you could so sequel this! great job and thhanks for posting it!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
Hey,
I just finished reading your story and I really loved it.
Your style of writing is amazing!
lissy2110 chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
Hi,

a fantastic story, thank you writing this.

Lissy