Reviews for Believe
Queen j101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was fan tastic get it fan then tastic LATER gator!¡?¿
LionRawrr chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I feel so bad for Zeke at times, but I find it adorable that he loves Sharpay.

Nice job! Keep writing! :)
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I absolutely love how you write Zeke and his point of view. It's so cute that he loves Sharpay just the way she is. I love all the detail you included of what the other characters were doing and love that you also have a Ryelsi reference in there. This definitely feels like it could be something that happened before the third movie's timeline.
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Did you mean to make me cry or was that just icing? :D Zeke's thought process here was just beautiful...
kialajaray chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I loved this story so much. My favorite part was the last paragraph. It defines both of them and their relationship perfectly.
LikeALeprechaun chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I liked it :)

Nice :)

Poor Zeke though...
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh my gosh! This was so awesome! I was so happy to see that someone had written another Zekepay fic! They really and truly don't have enough! This was so good! I really wish you would continue it! It has so much potential! It can be more than just a oneshot! Anyways you should either continue this one or start another one because you do a great job writing for Zeke and Sharpay! You wrote them both so well! Please write another and if you want to read a fantastic Zekepay, read "One objective" by beachbumyeahh! It is amazing! Well thanks for writing this, please write more, and God bless!
beachbumyeahh chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
That was . . . that was just . . . it was . . . AW! Loved the last line. :) :"
look at the stars chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aw, I love it! Zeke and Sharpay belong together!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That made me smile. I loved it. I love how you have it from Zeke's thoughts. I think you really explained Zeke well and why he continued going after Sharpay even with how she reacted.

I love the part at the end, it's a small interaction but it does speak a lot about both of them individually and together.

I also love the small Ryan/Kelsi part in her.

Great job again, I loved this!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
OMG! I absolutely loved it! Great job! I just wanted to go awee at the end. I couldn't because I would have earned weird glances from my classmates.
fallinrain chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This was really good. Loved the last paragraph and the last line was great.

Great job. :)
krfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love reading zekepay. They're so contradictory.
ylc chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh dear, that was so great! Really lovely and I guess kinda fluffy in an odd way, but great!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009