Reviews for The Life and Times of the Painfully Shy
Twiolic chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
That was sweet. Love your use of rescue dogs too.
Kalki15 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
This was a very interesting read! I enjoyed it very much :) Looking forward to reading more of your works ...
gatorgrl91 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
So cute! :)
keytattoo2 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
The tarot cards in place of Alice's ability to tell the future is great. And, unfortunately, for the shy it's more likely we drop a coffeecup than have a introduction go smoothly. Enjoying your story.
yayasimone chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
What a delightful story. I also appreciate your spelling and grammar skills; those mistakes can ruin even the most interesting plot line. You have a devoted fan; I plan to read all your writings.
ja6108 chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
So cute. I loved the scene in the bar when Edward walked up behind her and was really affectionate. He was on cloud 9 because she helped him un-block his writer's block. Adorable.
dbpbatm chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Sweet little story. Thank you for sharing it!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Sweet like candy...thanks for this moment of pleasure.
How.does.this.work chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Awesome short story! Just what I needed after all this angst! :)
Twiggalina chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I enjoyed this story a lot!
Twiggalina chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Blimey I bet Bella wants him to never have writers block again after girl that she is!

Great chapter!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
These two are so cute:)
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I have to be honest and say that I don't read T rated fics that often but I saw this mentioned over on ADF and liked the sound of it so I decied to give it a read.

I really enjoyed the first chapter!
llippert1000 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ha ha! "I looked at his form quickly" - at first I thought you meant his form, as in figure, not the form he filled out. Had to read that twice.

Cute story so far. Looking forward to reading the rest.

FYI, this was recommended on ADF.
CdrIvanova chapter 7 . 4/12/2011