Reviews for The Life and Times of the Painfully Shy
pippapear chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Oh how I love this tale..

& I like how Edward is the writer - not Bella...

Really enjoying this story. Your pacing is great & Edward is interesting..

Cheers

Emmy.

x
EdsMine chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
She does need all the help Alice can give her.
EDWARDS YUKKI chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I just have to put out there that I think you are an awesome writer and that I hope it is some thing that you never give up. Now that that is over I can't wait to see where you are going with this story and also I think it would be just a tad bit better if you were to put Edwards point of view in there. Cuz come on who doesn't like to hear both sides update soon.

peas and thank you.

Tess
at.first.sight chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
So I just started reading this story, even though I got an email a while back. I've been rather busy lately with school and such. But I love the story so far! Update son please! I want to find out what Alice's plan is!

. .sight.
BelaMorici chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Ok, so I have kind of a problem, (hehe yes I quoted you) I've read all of your fan fiction, but I want more. :/

Also, I love your tarot reading Alice. Nobody's ever made that connection before. (Well at least, none of the authors I've read, and I've read A LOT of fan fiction.) So go you!
Loweenelizabeth chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
god this almost sounds like me, sigh. any who! i love it! update soon!
Melolabel chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Very cute beginning, can't wait to see what happens next!
azotochtli chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Oh no! why did someone had to get to him first! I know how hard those steps towaards him must have been for Bella... and then nothing! what a shame... Please update soon! I am loving ALL your stories! :)
Lacy Stewart chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
You got me hooked again!
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
What a darling story. You have an amusing way with words. It's fun.
Delaware forever chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Could you add some Edward POV in this? I think it'd be interesting. Like maybe next chapter, just a bit of his POV about her. Update soon please!
SydneyAlice chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
I love it! Keep writing!
luckyloser07 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Good Lord I love Alice! "You're going to get laid!" Wow! Poor Bella, it seems alomost like Murphy's Law should be renamed. Oh well she usually gets the sexy Guy in the end so her life isn't all bad hahaha. Anyways, I loved that you updated so fast and hope that this will continue!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
haha, that seems like a very bella thing to do, drop a mug and walk away lol update soon!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »