Reviews for The Life and Times of the Painfully Shy
colourfulchatterbox chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
This story is soo sweet :)

If you are still considering an EPOV...I wouldn't mind the chapter where they go to watch the band, or the chapter where Bella drops her mug. :D Maybe with a bit of it saying what he thought of her before her...or after it could cover a few chapters at once. :D

I didn't mean to write that much :/

Thank you for publishing this story. I really love it. :D
Tricia dSC chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
So aside from the inherent awesomeness of this story, can I just mention how I love that you mentioned Orphan Andy's? I adore that diner! Everytime I'm in the Castro and hungry, I always make a small pit stop there.

Anyways, besides my love of the fact that the story is set in my home city, I adore that Bella is slowly coming out of her shell, and that she realized that Edward was shy about the situation with her as well.

On to the next chapter!
obsessed1012 chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
Very cute read. Surprising how Edward never noticed her before but I guess he just needed it to happen once.
Jcook169 chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Great story!
squidbert chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Beautiful little vignette
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
i loved it
Simonelecochon chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
I'm loving "The Confidence Man" and wanted to try one of your other stories. This one caught my eye. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Looking forward to sinking my teeth into another one of your stories.
orlanka chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Cute story!
annaharding chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
All because of the dogs. How nice! Really liked the first kiss he gave her. thanx!
hit-the-duckies chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
this was super cute. i loved it! :D
LibraryLady08 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
I really liked this one. I like how they were both shy and finally got it together. :)

JennC32 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Loved it. A great ending.
JennC32 chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I really lobe this sweet story. Can I just say I love shyward.
JennC32 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I love it. Sorry about my last review, I am on my phone and it is touch screen. I am not used to it yet. I am so excited they kissed.
JennC32 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010