Reviews for The Life and Times of the Painfully Shy
JennC32 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Awww...they are so cute together. Love it.
JennC32 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Love it. I am loling at "boob shirt".
JennC32 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
One of your readers was talking on Twitter about how much they liked your story so I am giving it a try. So far I love it.
LBJoy chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
This story was incredibly sweet & I enjoyed reading it!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Sweet and cute. Good job!
Hushi Taloa chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
This story is just so... cute. So sweet. I want to grab it into my arms and give it a big hug! Thanks for writing!
majose chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
Such a sweet story!
Aurabee chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Why does this story not have 10 reviews? I just found it, devoured it, and adore it! It made my heart light and happy with every sentence. Thank you thank you!
JennieBasset chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very enjoyable story! Shy Edward is always a bonus for me:)
Emily Jane Cullen chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
That was so awesome lady! Thanks :) nice and short and sweet. Lately Ive been getting bored about 20 chapters into these massive fics and i feel so bogged down with all the half way throughs! So thank you for these nice little pieces of pie :) Thats what it's like, reading your fics, like a nice piece of delicious warm pie. NOT to be confused with "It's like Warm apple pie" kinda pie y'know? yeah. not that kinda pie. haha.
Emily Jane Cullen chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
We took pictures and asked random questions which turned into a game of how sexually explicit can we get without getting asked to leave.

Ah yes, many a late night were spent doing the same thing. *sigh* ah the good ole days.

K I freaking love this :)
Emily Jane Cullen chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
"I made a decision right then that this was the sexiest moment of my life, and nothing had even happened yet."

NICE
americnxidiot chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
This was such a pleasant way to spend a few hours. I related to your Bella so much. So so much. When she finally got the nerve to go talk to him and then the brunette took her spot? God, I felt like that could have been me. The relationship between them developed so organically. The story was only as long as it needed to be, and you left me wanting more but also being completely contented. This is a little all over the place, but I just wanted to say I really liked it haha. I'm going to look at your other stuff over the next week :)
PsYcHoTiC-BeTtY chapter 7 . 9/28/2009