Reviews for The Life and Times of the Painfully Shy
Mrs Boyscout chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
Aw, I love a good HEA story. It's nice to read something that isn't heavy on the angst every once in a while. Loved how you worked in Rose. Great story.
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
I like the story.. cute.
arshi chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
i loved this fic...awesum.. :)
Mariana75 chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Just found your story :D

And I totally, completely, utterly adored it!

I'm blown away really. For such a short story, your worked the characters so well! I'm incredibly shy, so I would know, and I totally felt your Bella!

I loved it... and I loved even more the fact that E was shy too. They were like blind leading the blind... and yet it turned out so well! Incredibly romantic and sweet and fluffy.

You ask about EPOV. I guess I don't want a specific chapter... what I would really want to know is if he ever saw her before that day at the shelter, if he ever saw her at the cafe, the few moments she wasn't looking, and what were his thoughts... and when that brunette came to talk to him.

Terrific terrific story, I enjoyed it reading it so much!

Thanx :D
OnothingO chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
This is absolutally amazing. I love it. Super cute. I love how shes a stalker who gets the stalkyy. Is that a word? stalky? Lol. I don't know. But oh well. Yeah, I love this.
Kordula chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Brilliant story. i laughed through most of it and couldn't keep from smiling. dorky bella was all kinds of cool, as was edward's shyness. Thanks for sharing!
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Loved the story! :D So cute and funny.

I'm glad you're doing a chapter in Edward's POV. There are a lot of questions I have that only he could answer. Anyways, I'd actually really like to see the first chapter from Edward's POV. I wonder if he noticed Bella at all during that month she watched him at Oatmeal Hermit's, and I want to know what he was thinking when he went into her shelter and "met" her for the first time.

Really look forward to reading this extra treat!
Scorpio11 chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
How very sweet. I liked the way you ended this very much. It was a little ambiguous as to B & E's future, but still had that HEA feel to it. Great job.
marscullentrekker19 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
OMG that was really good. It was sweet and funny and realistic. I don't really have a whole lot to say except I love it!
alley83 chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
I love this story! I started reading and couldn't stop! It was hilarious to read, I was actually getting embarrassed just reading those moments. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories :)

~Alley~
Dazzle Me Again chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Well, that was short, sweet and effin' fantastic. I loved it; it wasn't like those stories where it drags on and on while nothing happens.

I loved that, and Emmett, and the epilogue, and Alice with the tarot cards, and the dogs, and chapter five, and, well... just the whole story overall. XD

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
jenniblu421 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Your stories just rock my socks. You have a way of writing, which I can't really explain why, but it just makes me giddy. It's like it's real and sweet and even when the characters talk about sex and stuff there is still a genuine quality about it that doesn't make the reader cringe and squirm. I have a feeling that nothing you write could ever just be pointless smut and that is a wonderful thing. It always has some emotion underlying and I couldn't ask for anything better. Keep up the good work!

-Jenn
twilighters-anonymous chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
I really loved this story. I'm sad it's over. I would really like to see chapter 5 in Edward's POV. I think that's the chapter. The one where they kiss for the first time at the club. You don't really know what's going on in Edward's head and I would really like to see that. Great story, love the ending. ~ twilighters-anonymous
Smile-J chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
I enjoyed your story!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
I have missed reading your stories. You must have been very busy lately. This was a cute story. I am really loving Breaking. I can't get enough of it.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »