Reviews for Back to Grey
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
that was brilliant.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
*purrs* sweet and sugary with bits of fluff here and there... *licks lips* My fav recipe. 3
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
There are so many lovely emotions in this...which might be odd considering the subject matter, but I think most of it is the emotions you bring out in the reader, which is quite wonderful. Poor, mad Zexion...and he's driving Lexaeus to insanity in the process. I'd always wondered if Zexion's power would put him at more of a mental risk than the others because it deals so much more with the mind, and it's nice to see you exploring the possibility like this.
Llawlietzz chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
HOEDAMN. That's just heart-wrenchingly sad and kind of cute/funny at the same time. Only the cookie bit, I mean, I wasn't laughing at poor Zexy. (

When you write, you always make me feel what the characters are feeling, and make me really CARE about them and stuff, and that's what I love about your style :P

Um.. what else? Oh yeah, did you mean 'if worry is AN illness, insanity is DEFINATELY contagious' in your summary? I guaruntee that more people will read the awesomeness that is your work if you alter the summary a little.

See ya next time!
Compelled chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Gosh, this is really great. I love each and every one of Zexion's little quirks.