Reviews for The Between
Lance58 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
awww... sweet.. i hope you continue writing
Nanya chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Huh, wow, that... I liked this. Very good, very good. *Claps* Who cares if it's older or a one-shot. Still good.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It was cute. I have no idea who the other people are but it's cute.
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Well, I'll say this was cute. I suppose I'd have to read your other works for back story, but this was a pretty good time-waster.
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Yay! MinaxSets fluff and some NanoFate too! Definitely going on my favorites list.
Sheena-MFfan chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I think that was brillant. I really enjoyed reading it. The length was good and you kept the mood constant throughout the story, and the characterization was good to. I loved how you used Sailor Moon as a cross-over... and I never thought of Setsuna and Minako being together, but it is pretty cute Good job, love your story :)
jai-kun chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You keep pushing at my comfort zone, don't you?

I strongly dislike universe crossovers. I've played them in roleplaying groups, and I've read a few, but they hardly ever work.

But, as usual, Miss RadiantBeam HAS to write something so well that I have to forget that I don't like the genre and actually read the story. *shakes fist at*.

My only concern is: WHy was Sets there in the first place?

Keep writing, you!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Regardless of what inspired this story, I liked it.

Nanoha always pushed herself to the limit, and this time her life almost fade away... but Setsuna was there to help her. Nice.

Good job.
FlamesToAshes chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I think you're made of awesome. Crossing over Nanoha and Sailor Moon was something that should've been done long ago! XDD
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I don't know what inspired it, but it's great! 8D

You combined both universes so well, and had two of my fave couples seamlessly melded into the story. Loved it! 3
tears of the soul chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
CUTE! You combined my beloved nanofate with setsunaminako goodness, it was sweet.