Reviews for Before He Cheats
Bubblewing-luvs-anime chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was amazing! The story fit together perfectly with the song and Muffy's life in the game. Amazing, really well done, I loved it!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
AWESOME!
pH 12 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I positively adored it.
babysheflies chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was really good. I loved how you really worked around the song! (i loved the song too _) I don't really know what to write but I just know it was a really good story!
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wow, this is really good, you kept muffy in character very well, awesome!
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wow! That was awesome! _ You write Muffy's character so well and captured the theme perfectly.

Good luck in the contest!
Gamerzgal chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow. That was great! Really, amazing. *applauds* If I had an account, I'd favorite this, amazingly well written, captures the emotions in just the right way, I think. D Terrific.

Gamerzgal
Eve Pomme chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
YES! That was awesome, sugarapplesweet! You seem to know Muffy's character very well, I love how you write in her point of view. Keep up the fantastic work!
Mikan-senpai chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow that was really good!

Great job!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Entry verified!

And I must say, while I loved this song, I was thinking maybe, oh..."I'm goin' home, gonna load my shotgun/Wait by the door and light a cigarette/If he wants a fight well now he's got one/And he ain't seen me crazy yet/He slap my face and he shook me like a rag doll/Don't that sound like a real man/I'm going to show him what a little girl's made of/Gunpowder and lead." *mischevious grin*

Anyway, it captured both music-I could almost hear it as the bar music, if you'll believe me-and Muffy's emotions quite well. Almost as if everything she wanted to say the song was saying for her. The emotions were especially well-charged, and I think you did a great job. Good luck in the contest! :D