Reviews for Trails in the woods
SmoshDinosawr chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
:O Omigosh lol this is rly cute sad u didnt finish it :p
Niamh-xx chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
omg pleeeeeeeeease continue ith this story ! its really hard to find a good twilight horse story but this one is soooooo good :D
Niamh-xx chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Please continue :D
Kaylagirl1238 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
i hate people who don't know anything about horses how long have you been riding cause you sound like you either did a trail ride on vacation or havent been riding for long.
canadiantwilight chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
lol great story post more please :)
hillaryisahufflepuff chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
i love it keep writing...what did alice do!
HappyGoLucky100 chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
im glad i found a twilight/horse fanfic! im a rider myself and everytime i write a horse related one i get so many "What?" reviews lol. so, no meaning to start conversation but its fine if it ends up as one, what do u ride? english? western? endurence?. any whoo, great fanfiction :)
Oh.Its.Her chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
'course I want longer chapters! I love the story! So i want more of it!

“Edward! I’m serious! Do they eat horses?” - lol. Favourite line.

Poor Carlisle, how sad. now the weird thing is I swear somwhere else i have read that Carlisle owned a mare called thunder. woo! spooky.

Can't wait for more. :D
brooke chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
kewl story
Horsegal93 chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
aw poor Carlisle.

Great chapie!

I'v had a go at riding a dapple grey andalusian gelding, their necks are so short!

Horsegal93 ;)
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Oh! Update soon pretty please!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
This is so cute! I laughed when Bella asked if anyone would eat her pony.
QuinnandSeth'sgirl15 chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Haha Great chapter! that Poor pony is going to suffer in PINK! lol...and poor thunder and Carlisle! Great chapter..Can't wait for the next one!
College101 chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
i would like longer chapter pls. i like this story.
Horsegal93 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
haha nice!

i ride and work with horses... unfortunitly they are 2 expencive 2 keep so i ride and work at a stables...

a friend of mine likes to buy new tings 4 her horse all the time...

horsegal93 :)