Reviews for Ozymandias in Love
ZabuzasGirl chapter 13 . 6/26
H! YOU'RE IN THE MOVIE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING IN RORSCHACH!
Wonderful!
Ella chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
I know this must be quite awkward, but please update this story is amazing and...* whispers * is helping me through puberty...
pawndalynn chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
I just Cant get enough of this story. Please dont give up on it
Superdani4Ever chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
ohhhhh,that was sad
Misty Day chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Oh goodness, she is certainly seeing another side of him! I wonder how this is going to change things...
blackcreed11 chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! ...yay lol...I really wish you hadn't killed Edward so soon. I still think you could've used him more. Like putting Lina in a sorta almost rape situation like in the movie where Blake tried with sally Jupiter the first time. But if I remember the movie, Adrian tried to take out John next so you should make him your next target. With Rorschach I think he should find out the truth and try to warn Lina, only to end up in jail. I really missed your writing and I know you're busy but please stay motivated to keep writing...I believe in you!
blackcreed11 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I'm hoping you're planning to continue this story. I feel like to make it parallel with the movie, you should have rorshach (sp) confront Lina and she helps him piece things together. This causes Adrian to frame him and sent to jail. That's all I got so far
Misty Day chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I'm so happy you updated! *does cartwheels* I love this story and I'll be a fan forever. Please keep updating!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Bring in Rorshack!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Superdani4Ever chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Wow,after 4 years,i don't even knwo what to say.I sent messages and nothing,waiting and hoping all this time.I just wish you finish this story before 2020
Jay-Nay19 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
This is honest to god my favorite story on this whole site. I can read it everyday so I'm pretttyyyy stoked that you came back and wrote more! :D Can't wait to see what happens
blackcreed11 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Thank you for updating! This is one of my favorite fanfics. When I saw you updated it I re read the chapters again. I've noticed. You made Angelina really observant but reserved in her attempts of responding. I really like that. I kinds wish Blake didn't have to die because I really think he was the best competition. My second guess if you plan to involve Rorschach(sp) he'd be attracted to Lina then end up in jail because of an "anonymous " tip. It would lead up to how crazy Adrian is and how far he's willing to keep Lina to himself. Is it weird I'm kinds scared for Lina?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
When are you going to update? Gwah! Pretty please with cherries on top please update! I love how Adrian is so obsessively in love with her!
noramushroom chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Every month I always check for a new update. It's been three years :( Please write another chapter if you can!