Reviews for Push
Krysala chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
So sad! i love it tho, hopes he survived... well written, other stories i've read haven't gone to the beginning like u have and it was very good!
Skull-16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
So sad. Yet so good. You rule!
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I just hope the guy is alive! I liked the guy, I could understand him, unlike my other friends who needed co-captions on the screen
Motorbaby chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very nice. I admit that I haven't gotten to see much of the TFA version of Blurr (I personally love the Armada Blurr), but from what I have seen, you got his personality down. I also like how you didn't try to make it look like he was speaking fast; like you said, the ones who care already know. There's no need to mesh words together and just make it hard to read everything just to get a point across that anyone who took the time to read the story should already know.

Awesome job.
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
blurr. why did he have to die?

you're such a great writer, I envy you.

the last line, it makes it. makes it sad, and final.

love it.
TyLeeChan chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I really enjoyed this.

The whole blurbs of differnet parts in his life, all telling about how he went forward. It was really well written.
Ensemble of the sky chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
great story! :D
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw... poor Blurr. I really hope TFA didn't kill him off for good. Nice fic!
That Buggy Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Reading this...I don't see it as he lost in the last one. I think the time he lost was when he didn't listen to his gut and look into Wasp's claim of innocence. But then, I'm a little partial to Wasp...
Starglade chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh Noes! Not poor Blurr! I don't want him to die AGAIN! *Hugs Blurr toy* Run Blurr RUN!
Necrofuckup chapter 1 . 3/19/2009