Reviews for A History of Death
Sirius-Loey chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
This is sooooo well written I love it!
Sana chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So, I've spent the past few hours re-reading the whole of the padfoot tragedies, and...it's good. I'm depressed now, though. Poor Siri, so damaged...
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
AAAHHHH!Oh my god,that was so so beautifully written,all of it!So scary and really love the way he seems slightly psychotic but at the same time just very very deprived of happiness!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Oh wow!Strange incidents,i mean in a good way but the way they all came to be!Real good!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Oh god Bella,making a kid drink poison!Crazy woman!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
WOW!Dark magic his mother used and his madness!Crazy thing those Blacks are!

Oh wow,the first time he felt loved!Beautiful!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Oh my!What a thing to happen,and i loved the 'new feeling' you could bring out in words here in such a scary way for him!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
God,that was such a creepy description,and all those disorders,wow,scary and so well done with it!
LoquaciousGirl chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
I found the first story for this, in Remus' POV, and after that I just could not stop reading.

You really should be flattered, because I usually don't read sad stories and when I open one and realize that it won't have some sort of happy ending I immediately stop reading and find some kind of fluffy story.

But when I started reading your story, I was completely hooked. I absolutely couldn't stop reading until the end. It was more than amazing.

This is the first story I've read where it's basically everyone who destroys Sirius, and not vice versa. And the first one I've read where Remus was such a sick, horribly mean person. His love was so twisted.

Your story was so sad, but so beautiful. I loved it. Keep writing.
isrocks chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Wow this story arc is amzing looking foward to the rest
Pandora de Romanus chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Loved this chapter... And I got admit it, your Sirius is even crazier tha mine... But... Even so, I'm kind of disapointed... You created a whole different reality... But you didnt solv its problems... What happened to the War, to Voldemort, to Harry, specially to Sirius in this future he woke up into. Im terribly curious. Im sorry it took so long to answer... Fist I traveled, then I had a problem with internet at home and I couldnt use it in the work for this...

But now I'm here again. Please... Write a sequel... Im dying to know if Severus got a shot this time now that Remus is out of the picture... And Lily is alive splore her. She could be a gret card if well played.

I missed you.

Pandora
Pandora de Romanus chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
I,m sorry if I desapeared. Im in Montreal today and without acces to the net!
fakebrit chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved this I can't believe more people haven't read/favorited/reviewed it!

It's just such a different take on Sirius than anything I've read before. I like seeing the broken, vulnerable side of him as well as the bold, confident, sarcastic sex fiend he is in so many other stories. Keep writing, I absolutely love this
Pandora de Romanus chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Remus is a traitor and he will have Sirius be loyal? Hate man like that! Equal rights! Sirius and Severus Forever!

Well, controlling my fan girl side...

It is remarkable. The way he thinks himself the victim, the way Remus and James thinks Sirius is to fault... And Severus being the tenderness. His sending Severus there was like taking revenge on Remus and saying if he isn't mine he isn't anybody else's about Severus himself. It is twisted. Liked it. But I feel like Sirius is kind of detached. His despair doesn't sound so great... But I don't know. Maybe it is just me.

Look forward for next part!
Pandora de Romanus chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Gosh... The way you describe the curse is awsome. Very good. Greyback's apearence is REALLY creepy. You can feel the tension. And you just feel disgusted at him. Though I think he would be punished for his boldness towards Orion.

And the last sentence... It makes us think that next chapter you'll tell us about the Shrieking Shack, am I right? And just that sentence already gets us thinking that it is going to be a heart-wreaking chapter. I hope it is. You are good at angst... he,he,he...

Well, I'll be waiting for next chapter, and, yes, every chapter has been a wonderful pleasure.

Hugs

Pandora

PS: I also hope to have more info on their present. It's a very interesting and dark alternate present. If you can tell us more about it...