Reviews for In Laughter, In Strife
Quinntana2 chapter 12 . 3/9
:)(: Fantastic story. I love how you incorporated the flashbacks into the storyline. I'm just so happy but sad that it's over. I like the sweet ending with the proposal. Awesome writing.
Quinntana2 chapter 8 . 3/9
:)(: Woo-hoo! Such an amazing story. I almost don't want to finish it just so I can have some to read later but it's too good to stop.
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 3/9
:)(: I absolutely love their first kiss. Nice and steamy. Haha...Joanne's dad interrupting their fun and then switching Maureen to someone else.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 3/9
:)(: Oooohh...the bomb has dropped and I love it. The fact that Joanne is seeing someone adds that drama that I crave.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 3/9
:)(: I completely loved their first meeting. Joanne was entranced and it was adorable. This story is really good.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 3/9
:)(: I had the exact same reaction to the waiters pick-up line as Joanne. I'm glad they're talking about their problems. Yay! Maureen didn't flirt back.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/9
:)(: Haha...thank you, Angel. I knew things couldn't be civil for too long. I love Maureen's excitement over the handcuffs but then realizing they're not together anymore.
firafly2014 chapter 1 . 2/28
This is a great setup idea! Please continue?
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
I loved the story and I'm glad Maureen and Joanne got past their issues. Also, I liked the flashbacks on their relationship.
AINSLEE-LOVE chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
omg! i love that song too! best thing ever, i used it in one of my stories (before i read this) just want to say. great chapter 3
Xcontents.pricelessX chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
omg, I couldn't stop laughing at the Wicked reference you added in here!
Xcontents.pricelessX chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
haha! omg, how embarrassing for your dad to walk in on you making out with someone! haha, luv it 3
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
*Applause errupts*

This was such a wonderful story! The plot was great, the references were beautifully on point, and the ending was freakin' fantastical! (if that's even a word)

-Favorites-
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Gosh I do hate those so much. Lol. They are so getting back together. They can't be apart now. Too much stuff has happened. *continues*
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
YAY! Phew, Thank Goodness. (Great, now Wicked is in my head) *wink, wink*

Amazing story, I'll be sad when I finish it off. I really like it a lot.