Reviews for A Warm December
Snickerz610 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
great chapter :)
Snickerz610 chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
she pukes all over him and he thinks, IM SO PROUD! OH thats great hilarious chapter.
Chalger chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
great chapter, i am looking forward to more
sammiex3x chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
oolala i like it! and i think you actually update pretty fast, i love it :D
Haylzi chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
great 2 chapters funny as hell how he paid the record guy off haha, cant wait to see what happens when they get back to bellas, who cares if she jst broke up with mike shouldnt she get back on the saddle so they say haha pls update soon, your edward is hot
sammiex3x chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
oolala i like the bella/edwardness hehe ;)
sakurakiss156 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Cant wait for more chapters :)
BrittanyMae chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
oh i know that you just updated today but i can't wait for you to update more chapters. I like how edward beat the crap out of mike he so deserved it. damn cheaters. *HATE EM'
daydreamernikki chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
i hate mike. kick his ass bella
sammiex3x chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
o i like this story. and i like that it looks like mike is going to be out of the picture :)
BrittanyMae chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
i enjoyed reading that and i can't wait to see whats mike has for an excuse haha
Haylzi chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Wow your spoiling us with the quick updates, seriously loving this story, love how edward can be an arse, so glad bella read mikes phone cant wait for edward to find out, the tension is slowly building between them love it :)
Haylzi chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
hahaha thats great I hope mike keeps been an arse now and rude to her so edward can change his game plan seriously the two characters you have written are great there funny give each other shit cant wait to read more :)
Haylzi chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I like this story so far, cant wait to see what edward does to help her "move on" it sounds like this drunken get together can get interesting, I love B & E friggin mike haha, pls update soon :)
BrittanyMae chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Your story is good so far I can't wait to read more.
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »