Reviews for With Friends Like These
gandalf chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
I mentioned a couple twice because I knew there was something I was forgetting but I wasn't sure what it was. Now I remember. Doctor Who and Good Omens are also mentioned in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Century 1969.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I've mentioned a couple of these twice, haven't I? Sorry.
gandalf chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Doctor Who, Torchwood and Heroes all appear in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Century 2009.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Characters from Doctor Who are on the Where's WALL-E? poster along with the original Terminator, and both Doctor Who and The Terminator are mentioned in So you created a Wormhole.
gandalf chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
There is a Doctor Who/Doctor Horrible T-shirt.
gandalf chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
There is a Doctor Who/Good Omens T-shirt at Teefury, and Death from The Sandman has a cameo in the Doctor Who novel Happy Endings.
gandalf chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Where's WALL-E? shows characters from Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica, there's a picture of robot dogs playing poker available including K9 and Muffitt the Daggett, and the Doctor and Apollo and Starbuck make cameos in the Star Trek novel Ishmael.
gandalf chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Spike has a cameo in Camera Obscura, a Doctor Who novel from 2002, and the Tenth Doctor and Rose are seen in BTVS Season Eight.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Characters from Doctor Who and Terminator are shown on the Where's WALL-E? poster.
gandalf chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Both Doctor Who and Heroes appear in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Century 2009.
gandalf chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Of all the Discworld crossovers there are, this is one that happened for real. Doctor Who Magazine once had a comic strip story where someone described what was obviously the Discworld to the Doctor and he said he'd been there.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
What a sad chapter.

Very well done.

Tom A.
mark3232 chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
None of this fits with The Story of Martha, the canonical Doctor Who novel telling the story of that year.
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
I liked this even though I don't watch or read most of the other shows
Aietradaea chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Heh...very Lemony Snicket! :)