Reviews for The List
CLEFE chapter 28 . 4/10
Thank you for this really great story, I loved it so much and could read on forever...
chica vampiro 92 chapter 28 . 3/9
Fantstic
Omggggg
Tiredmomma777 chapter 27 . 1/21
I LOVED this! Thank you so much for sharing your writing talents.
JuleKiwi chapter 28 . 5/29/2021
Awwww love love love love love this fic!
pineapple9 chapter 28 . 5/12/2021
Thank you so much for this story, it was incredible, loved every second of it!
TritonGreen chapter 1 . 1/3/2021
Beautiful! So many emotions, sparks, love, laughter, the depth of their relationship, and of course, lots of lemony goodness. Loved it! Thanks for this!
Lillywhite1 chapter 28 . 1/2/2021
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 26 . 1/2/2021
I love your writing so much, thank you for doing this.
sarnia.ditta chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
I loved this
dooweee chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
After all this years, i always liked how you’ve written characters. Searched for you after reading midnight sun ️
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2020
Wow that was so beautiful! I’m sad it’s done! Best one here 10000%
belladonnacullen chapter 15 . 8/16/2020
Hey there...

So, a million years or so ago I read your fic when I needed more from canon Edward. It seems like a lifetime ago. So many years later Twi-dreams come true & Midnight Sun was real.

The only problem? Canon Edward let me down a second time. It made me think of this fic. Once again I’m reading it as a palette cleanser. Thanks for keeping this online even though you’re on to original fiction. I’m grateful. I still prefer your vampire family to SM’s version.

Best,

~BDC
Desi-Says-Rawr chapter 28 . 7/8/2020
Years later and I still love this entire story. I absolutely adore this and I hope you keep it forever! I have read this over a dozen times and will continue to read it in the future! Thank you for this!~
TMTF chapter 28 . 6/28/2020
I adore the true partnership between Bella and Edward in this story. Out of all of the hundreds of fics I’ve read over the last decade or so, this is one of my absolute favorite relationship portrayals. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
2,976 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »