Reviews for The List
TritonGreen chapter 1 . 1/3
Beautiful! So many emotions, sparks, love, laughter, the depth of their relationship, and of course, lots of lemony goodness. Loved it! Thanks for this!
Lillywhite1 chapter 28 . 1/2
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 26 . 1/2
I love your writing so much, thank you for doing this.
sarnia.ditta chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
I loved this
dooweee chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
After all this years, i always liked how you’ve written characters. Searched for you after reading midnight sun ️
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2020
Wow that was so beautiful! I’m sad it’s done! Best one here 10000%
belladonnacullen chapter 15 . 8/16/2020
Hey there...

So, a million years or so ago I read your fic when I needed more from canon Edward. It seems like a lifetime ago. So many years later Twi-dreams come true & Midnight Sun was real.

The only problem? Canon Edward let me down a second time. It made me think of this fic. Once again I’m reading it as a palette cleanser. Thanks for keeping this online even though you’re on to original fiction. I’m grateful. I still prefer your vampire family to SM’s version.

Best,

~BDC
Desi-Says-Rawr chapter 28 . 7/8/2020
Years later and I still love this entire story. I absolutely adore this and I hope you keep it forever! I have read this over a dozen times and will continue to read it in the future! Thank you for this!~
TMTF chapter 28 . 6/28/2020
I adore the true partnership between Bella and Edward in this story. Out of all of the hundreds of fics I’ve read over the last decade or so, this is one of my absolute favorite relationship portrayals. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
SassYNoleS chapter 28 . 4/22/2020
From start to finish I have been enthralled by this story ! What an amazing take on E&B ! Thank you for sharing X
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 28 . 12/23/2019
Best way to wrap up this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this gem
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 24 . 12/21/2019
Wish SM had wrote the change like this
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 23 . 12/21/2019
Never stop writing fanfic. You're the best
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 22 . 12/21/2019
Best honeymoon ever
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 21 . 12/21/2019
So much better than the actual book. Never liked how she wrote the wedding night lol
2,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »