Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Ancients, Pilot Episode
dhewlett chapter 10 . 8/31/2021
I am so excited for this story!
Luca chapter 10 . 6/23/2021
great story. wish there were more. why did you stop writing? it’s been a long time since this was released/updated.
the1andonlyLucian chapter 1 . 3/5/2021
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
Absolutely fucking retarded
tink leto chapter 1 . 5/11/2019
I just want you to know that I love this story and really wish you would continue it. it's a great story. great plot. great writing. I would love to see more.
mistbornlax chapter 5 . 3/5/2019
Ok...run this by me again: If this is after Season 5, then WHY IS ATLANTIS NOT ON EARTH and why would the freaking IOA scrap the city? (I doubt that the US would let them! It's not like they can't say install some Asgard-Generators to get it "home" if they really want to abandon Pegasus like cowards!)

Still, interesting read so far!
Aianoir chapter 10 . 2/15/2019
This story was suggested to me and I will have to thank that person again. I was hooked before I had finished the first chapter. I look forward to reading the series.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2019
Really interesting! But how do you jibe this with the current ending? Multiverse? This could be a whole new series easily and hope it gets to be!
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 11/16/2018
O'NEILL! you glorious bastard! :D
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 11/16/2018
er…. I haven't watched the show in a while, where's abouts is this?
Meester Lee chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
After reading your Return of the Ancients stories a couple of times, I finally decided that if Ryan Stevenson's motley crew of ex-Earth Humans had a nickname for Ryan Stevenson as their Big Cheese, they'd probably borrow from the old Rocky and Bullwinkle Show and nickname him Fearless Leader.
Janeira chapter 10 . 4/17/2018
Where's the rest of the story? I'm hooked.
Jeff peters chapter 10 . 3/15/2018
Wow! I am already hooked.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Im still waiting for more,,ive read everything ,,please tell us when can we expect MORE,, i miss this tremendoysly
frances chapter 10 . 5/9/2017