Reviews for Of Words and Hearts
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
they r soo cute
Harveste Starr chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I've read both of these sister stories, and wow... you'd write good lemons! Not that I read lemons or anything like that... awkward... Oh yeah, Aphrodite is the greek god of love, and Venus is the version that the romans stole from the greeks. Also, the god of love and sexual desire in greek mythology is Eros, and that's Cupid in roman mythology. It's been argued that Adonis is Aphrodite's son, or her lover.
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
HA!

This time I was better prepared for the letdown.

Hm, let's see. Personally, I think they went through with it.

I can't imagine Jack having him so close to a heart and giving that chance up. Not after all her hard work of trying to convince him.

In your mind when you wrote this, what was your conclusion?

Just wanted to know if it were a yes or a no.

-Kay
Jusmine chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Dude... that was a long-ass review for Malagosto. lol. Sorry 'bout that...

Anyway, Of Words and Hearts time!

"She stared at him, and slowly stepped forward again. He kept an instinctively wary gaze on her hand as she reached up and cradled his cheeks, the warmth a soft comfort he found himself missing, somewhere in the deep recesses of his mind. The part he kept in a DNA-lock safe and covered with a radiation blanket."

God, Ian, scared of that part enough? (And, yes, I realize just how... er, "raunchy" that could sound. Didn't realize it until it was typed, though, so it's staying! Lol)

"The benefits of his lifestyle: incredible fitness led to irresistibility."

lmao! I love that line. _

I'm still going to be all wishful and say that hell yeah they went through with it! Just 'cause, you know, it might help Ian's fear of love or whatever. As long as it wasn't just a one-time thing, I mean.

Y'know, judging by the other reviews, does nobody really read the A/N's? I mean, take the first review... lol.

Anyway, I love getting Ian's POV for this one. It makes how he acts in Dancing Sorrows much easier that understand.

Yes, I sometimes do need to have it all spelled out. lol.
hilo chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i read the last chapter and i dont know what to think. a relationship between ian and jack is a little weird, but you still wrote pretty good stories...i'm just a lil confused.
MockingBirdie chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
What last chapter? Anyhow, I think they do not go through with it... This time. But there is still hope for a later date.

By the Way- I loved the fic.
kaatee chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Hm, that's a very interesting predicament... I'm not sure what I think would happen after that from hearing Ian's point of view... I'm leaning more towards them going through with it still, but there is a slight amount of doubt there. Are you ever going to put us out of our misery :) lol
JazzDancer chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I really like this story!
ForbiddenFruit420 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
y do i fell like ive read this brfore?