Reviews for Waiting For Dr Right
RannaMc chapter 18 . 2/13
p
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
Honestly... Rene being invited behind her back and then Bella's all ok with her mommy! REALLY! I would have tossed that bitch out on her ass and never allowed her near my children. What nerve of Edward to do such a thing. Then expect everything to be hunky dory! A mother doesn't get second chances. EVER! Being a mother is not like playing monopoly! There are NO! second chances. Poor weak, weak Bella now it's obvious why it was so easy for James to do what he did to her. Obviously! Bella has no problem with people walking all over her... she did allow James to abuse her not once but twice! So letting Rene stay for HER wedding is I suppose not a shock I guess. I think that killed the story for me. There are woman who stay in abusive relationships and enjoy it cause it's sometimes a learned behavior or they enjoy the make up phase that always follows a beating. Rene made an ass out of her as a child and continues to do so...with a smile.
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 17 . 12/4/2016
I just found this little gem and have read it in a couple of days and look forward to much, much more. READ YOU SOON
cctwilight chapter 25 . 10/13/2016
Loved the story. So glad I found it!
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
Aww, such a sweet family. It was good that Bella conveyed her feelings and needs, and that Edward listened and loved her enough to talk to the chief and get his hours changed. It was the least he could do since Edward worked hard to get where he was.

I like that their friends and other family members are or have moved in next door or very close proximity. That's cool.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story and sharing your imagination with us. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 8/1/2016
Yea, they finally got married and Bella adopted Alexi all in one ceremony, which brought tears to my eyes. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 8/1/2016
I wasn't sure how things were going to go between Renee and Bella, but they've both softened and it looks like it will be okay. Lucky for Edward the girls are working it out, or he'd be a dead man!

LOL Only Bella would fall in the water on a leisure raft ride. Yes, I know...she didn't really fall but she was the only one in the water besides Lexi.
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
I hope it's Renee calling and not douchebag as that would just suck!

When they were trying to find a venue I kept yelling Salish Lodge in my head. lol

Too bad LolaShoes pulled all of her stories and left ffn because she was an amazing writer! "This Hungry World" was an AWESOME sequel to an even more awesome "A Life Extraordinary."
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 7/30/2016
Well, I was wondering when he was going to ask her to marry him. lol It was perfect. :) And Lexi is growing up. She is just such a sweet little girl.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
Two years isn't long enough for that scumbag.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
Dangit. I know Edward had a lot on his mind while he was a the precinct but he should have filed an EPO, and Jenks should have thought of that, too. With James having the record he does and a previous EPO why in the world is that nasty little sh*t Cauis acting the way he does, unless he and James are in cahoots together.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
Officer Caius is an ss! I hope James rots. He's a piece of sh*t! Either he doesn't make it or someone makes him their beotch in prison. But if he was faking it and escapes from the hospital I hope Bella files an EPO right away, which she should have mentioned to Officer Marcus.
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Of course James was worming his way into Bella's life again. He will never change, just as everyone keeps trying to tell her. He's nasty, bad news, psycho, and will continue to be so. I'm not one for violence but he got what she gave him. Too bad Edward showed up and pulled her off him so she could continue beating and kicking, but he would have gotten up and beat her to death, most likely.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
Oh, no...James!
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
Aww, poor Lexi and her awful owie. I keep laughing at her monster growl and claws, then scaring Emmett with it. She is just too cute!

Between this chapter and the previous one...nice, nice lemons! Yummy! And to think the first time they had sex was hot make up sex. *smirk*
3,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »