Reviews for The Vampire Queen
Twilight bella chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Aww jasper and bella found each other again.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
What happened to continuing this story :(
ily!
xD!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
this story is so good please update soon and continue this story it is so good that i dont want it to end and you will probably find the inspiration might be where you lest expect it and good luck writing
jilightbookworm chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
really amazing!

can't wait till next chapter!
Vaneesa85 chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Loving this story.
Bellaangel383 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
i love it!
soulsistersinaslan chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Such an awesome story. I was sad to read that you have no inspiration as of yet to continue with this story. But I wish you all the luck in finding the inspiration to continue. I know myself and all of your other readers would be most happy to read another chapter. You don't have to continue the story much further. You could even just jump to an epilogue.

I am looking forward to reading more and I will put your story on my Alert List, just in case you decide to finish it.
Fluffy Green Thing chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
this is amazing!
twilight fan chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
jasper older- the civil war was in the late 1800's while edward died in the mid 1900's.
jaspers1love chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
no right now i know i hate u
ReadingQueen16 chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
I loved this story, i thought it was amazing to read and had just the right amount of adventure and romance. Keep writing please!
Broken ArchAngel chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
I like this story. Its so cool, like how Bella can be so calm and Alice can let go. It truly is AMAZING. Hope you get inspiration and update soon!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
i luv it!
nataliiee-louise chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
I hope your inspiration comes back!

LOVE this story!
wendy1969 chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
i hope your writers block goes away on you. i know what it is like. i myself have two unfinished stories for fanfic. but i cannot think of where to go next. i would love to read more of this story.