Reviews for Ballroom Blitz
LNHS chapter 1 . 1/7
At first, the ending... Me:"*facepalm* Of course Hikari is a girl! How could you not identify her gender?! Are girl clothes not enough?!" But then, I realized. "Ohh! He means that he is finally attracted to her! Like how a boy reacts to a girl!" Then, I thought "Oh! Maybe he means that the tomboy he knows is a proud girl!" And then I realized... "Ah! Kinda like irony for him being a hypocrite about people not knowing her!" As I try to decipher the meaning of the story... I realized that my assumptions were all crazy, nonsense and stupid.

Anyway, well done, sir!
I don't usually leave a review to all the fanfiction I see, but when they're good ones, there is an exception.
Glaceon123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Hahaha jun is so funny
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
i like the idea of dawn being tomboyish...
chocolatepenguin97 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OMG! I love it! Best ending ever! XD
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow. That is the BEST finishing line for any fanfic ever! XD Awesome!

Finessefully,

X
animepeaceangel chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Yes Jun, she is in a dress. Get over it. XD

Very cute! Will there be a chapter two?
Bubblebeam chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Omg.

OMGOMG.

3 I love you. Haha this was winnar. So adorable. I love the way to portrayed Jun. This is such a cute little oneshot, and the humor sprinkled in made me giggle. Your descriptions are very vivid, as well.

"Jeez, I had to be desperate for something to do. I was never this poetic about anything."

Teehee.3

Andjust...overall, YAY. *hugs this* I love Twinleafshipping ;_; *faves*
Tina chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I don't have much to say on this one on account of how short it is! It's extremely well-written though, and once more you've pinned Jun down.

The repetition line was sheer brilliance. I love it so. I wish so very much that it was my own. In fact, I might use it if I ever make such a scene, which I probably will. I'll be sure to credit you!

By the way, I adore 'Fateful Buds'. And I'll be creditfully stealing from it, too! Heehee!
Its Mooting Time chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Awesome job with the detail and everything but... this one-shot didn't feel complete to me Sorry!
Butterfly217 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
OMG THIS WAS FUNNY! ...in a... weird... sorta way but... IT WAS FUNNY!
Pikanchi chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh my goodness, you have no idea just how much I giddily grinned as I read this. You masterfully took my measly seed of an idea and gave it sunlight, water, soil, and love! Perish the thought of giving me any sort of credit. This was all you! I had to laugh at the thought of Jun swinging from chandeliers out of sheer boredom, the kicker being that the bundle-of-energy would probably do it if Hikari wasn't within a twenty meter proximity of him! (See, they need each other~)

Then came the moment of truth where he finally sees her and his complaints (and punch) drop to the floor like cold and heavy lead! The repetition was a very nice add to Jun's lack of articulation and sheer stupefaction ;) I honestly loved how you ended it; ends the little vignette-piece while opening the door for so much more! Plus, Jun is completely the type of guy who thinks 'friends' is another gender category. She's his best friend first and girl second! Ack, suddenly bit by a plunnie.

Ahem, my ramblings aside... There were a few moments where the fic didn't really complete its transition from second-person to first-person fully, but once I realized it, it became secondhand nature to flow along. Your writing is neat and graceful as always, so it was a blast to read!

Haha, I'm tempted to do another set of sentences just to see more ;P!
AWinterFlower chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Great one-shot. Everything was really described well. I could picture everything clearly from your vivid descriptions of everything. It would have been nice if this one-shot had more of a an ending, though. :(

~PikaPie~