Reviews for Broken Rage
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I'm both impressed and distressed by this story. *Frowns* As far as I know, BC fics are hard to come by, so I really appreciate them when I do happen to come across them. Not only was yours well written, it was remarkably in character, and as a reader, I can say I appreciate that the most out of anything. Still, it's hard... Samantha was always such a gung-ho, and lemme-at-em kind of Turk. She didn't have any qualms about showing off and proving her worth to the others. And I know she had high spirits in even the most ridiculous of situations. Yet she was refined, too, graceful in her characteristic poise and efficiency. The thought of... of -any- of the Turks, the BC Turks especially, being slaughtered like that... I don't think I'd ever be able to get over it.

I want to applaud you, for a fantastically emotional fic, tragic, desperate in a way. And yet... *Sighs* ...I'm glad to know that there are others out there that would do the original Turks, the BC Turks, justice like this. Even in death. *Smiles softly* So thanks~ For a really thought-provoking read.
neldluva chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow ... what a brilliant story. I love the way you capture the closeness between Reno and Rude, the way they just mirror each other and work off of each other. Very well-done!
imsofukingdone chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Good story. I found it to be very well written. :)
RenoLuvver chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
COOKIES! i wanna cookie. P lol

good story, well written. didn't make me cry. P only super sad reno stuff makes me cry. hehe. great job!