Reviews for Moonshine
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
God that was freaking hilarious!
woofyy chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
lol interesting story ) good luckies with your future stories )
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Haha. Captain Sexy Chest! Well, Kensei does have a broad chest... Xd Mashiro and her clutsy acts of childishness are so amusing! On a picnic table for the rest of the world to see and for Kensei to forget only to live in embarrassment!
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh yeah. Kensei & Mashiro is like bombastic!hotness together. Great fic, thanks for sharing.
unagi-chen chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Actually, I really think a division gets drunk when someone gets promoted. But that's just me.

Maybe it's cause I think of Mashiro as a young girl, or maybe cause I don't think Kensei would give into drinks no matter what, but this was a bit awkward. However, I really like how you showed that they were starting to get along and everything. But what were the rest of the Visoreds doing there at the end? Nevertheless, Kensei and Mashiro are my favorite two, and I really liked your story.
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nice story! You should make up some drink names.
liltle chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Got caught like a fish. The interesting thing about this it seems as if it was all planned. Love the relationship between the two, with the others in the background.
millie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OH MY GAWD! ONE OF THE BEST 1 SHOTS I HAVE EVER READ xD WRITE MORE AND MAKE A LONG CHAPTERED KENSEI MASHIRO ONE PLZ :D
stundenglas chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Captain Sexy Chest! *snorts*

I have to admit ... yeah, it's quite sexy xD
f15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Kensei/Mashiro i never thought of it but now i think it's a new couple i like:) anyways loved it!
Sundarii chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Mashiro/Kensei is my new favorite bleach couple, and i'm so happy i found this lovely story. i think you have their characters down perfectly, which is always really important. please make more :)
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was amzing I really enjoyed it! :)
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Tee hee "Captain Sexy Chest". That was adorable.
Airyballoon chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
What does the tatoo mean? Isn't it just a 68? Great story by the way! I love all of 'em!
Dwellin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
what a delightfully adorable look at both Kensei (I really do like him and his gruff ways... I thought he rocked in the Pendulum arc, loved him in it, he was one of my favorite captains, besides Shinji).

Captain Sexy Chest... *still chortling*