Reviews for Reading
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love allen and mana moments! This was a very cute and awesome moment with mana and allen!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
KAWAIII
Sirit of the white fox chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Little Allen stories r sooo cute.

Allen the Musician chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
So cute!
Zettafae chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Allen is so cute here! I never thought of Mana teaching Allen to read but he has to learn it somewhere.
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
So adorable... *Happy sigh* Little heart warming oneshots on a cold, deary day makes things all better.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Allen is just adorable here. I loved how Mana taught him how to read, spelling out each letter carefully. One thing that caught my interest was near the beginning, when Allen always put himself down and Mana speculated that others at the circus called him 'stupid', till the point Allen believed it himself. It just tugged at my heart upon reading that. I always did enjoy stories about Allen as a child. And with Mana in this too, he just adds heaps of heartwarming goodness. Great job!
lordvio chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I really enjoyed it, it is so heartwarming!Now, I'm off to your profile to find more stories!
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I love stories with Mana and Allen in them. I should try writing one myself sometime...

Anywho, me being my annoying correction-obsessed self. Please ignore me if I offend you.

"it was good to catch up with the world affairs from time to time." I know it'll sound nuts, but you don't need the "the" there.

"He sighed, and placed the paper back down on the table." No need for comma.

“I can’t do it.”

“Do what?”

“I don’t understand what these squiggles mean,” he said, pointing at the paper. “I’m so thick!”

That was great. I actually had a cousin who said that once, accept I think he said "squigglies..." Still, brilliant.

"memorise" should be "memorize" just as "recognise" should be "recognize"

"9.30" should be "9:30" with a colon (:)

“Now off to bed with you now and remember – never say you can’t do something because with a little teaching you can do anything.” True, so true, but minor corrections... You said "now" twice in the first part. I'd say take out the second now. The second part, “never say you can’t do something because with a little teaching, you can do anything.” Need that comma.

Overall, a welldone fic. :) Instant fav.
RedLeatherDarkGrey chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Shot but sweet. Thank you for write it xD
AbaraiSuzuka chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Kawaii _ A is Everywhere? Hmm...I suppose it is. Eh, I actually thought A was the most common letter in the alphebet but e's pretty numerous too. Language is so interesting :D

Good story, btw, a very enjoyable read :)
addenza chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is a sweet short story(: I enjoyed reading it.