Reviews for Farewell to the Fairground
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Yay! It was good!
sacrosanctioned chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wonderful choice in song - I absolutely love Farewell to the Fairground, and the fact that there's a story for it for -man has made my day. Not to mention, this was excellent! It fit perfectly, and... words can not describe this wonderful story. I loved it. Great job! Thank you for writing this!
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh, so nice.
Allen the Musician chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I absolutely love this. you did such a good job with it.
Capu-Llama-Spark chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was so adorable! I love how you totally captured Allen and Mana's relationship and characters. It's always interesting to read about those two. Keep up the good work
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
*Goes & Finds The Band On Pandora Radio*

Pure perfection! I loved reading it! Much better than I could do!
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
A fanfic about Mana and Allen... There's a nice change for once. :)

I don't mean to be picky, but my "grammar police-ness" is kicking in... "a 14 year old performing dog" should actually be "a fourteen-year-old performing dog". If the number's under 100, you type it out, and there should be hyphons.

More grammar-ness... "He didn’t say how, the reasoning was obvious." should be "He didn't say how; the reason was obvious." Comma isn't strong enough, so use a semi-colon (;) and reason, not reasoning.

"defence" is spelled "defense"

"fire me and then I’d have to work for free," I think you meant "I'd have worked for free".

Actually... Allen's eyes back then were brown... Brown eyes, brown hair. When he got cursed, his hair and eye-color changed. :)

"this job proposition was a promotion or an insult." That made me laugh. Nice one.

"Allen still looked half asleep" The half-asleep should have a hyphon.

“Little heretic don’t you think? That’s Jesus’ birthday,” Allen said. Mana laughed.

“I’m sure Jesus and his Holy Father won’t mind,” he replied.

That made me laugh. :)

Wonderful fic. Wonderful. Loved it. (favorites)

The only things I can say is that the dialogue seemed a bit off. Allen seemed to be using too big of words for someone on the street. I'd suggest typing things how they sound when yo usay them and using simple stuff. You know, "I wanna" instead of "I want to" and things like that. Otherwise, this was a really good story. :D

Oh, and sorry if I offended you with my grammar obsession. I correct people. It's a bad habbit. I hope I was able to help you, at least.
addenza chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
It was a touching short story(: I enjoyed reading it.