Reviews for Image Control
that was great!
8I chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ahaha, that's hilrious!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
*falls out of chair laughing*

I can just imagine the look on Rorschach's face!

Shadowed-Shikyo chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw, so cute. I would buy a Rorschach figurine in a heart beat. Of course Daniel would think his figurine is cute, he's a softy. Especially in that Snow Owl outfit of his.

"Nothing connected to Rorschach should be this cute." Ha, that line is absolute win. Especially when you think about Rorschach and what he does on a daily basis.

That's all I have to say about this: so cute.
the Seer of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Interesting short story here, the fact that Ozymandias is selling off miniature figures of the Crime Busters makes me think he enjoys making fun of them in any possible way, shape, or form.
Jacqueline King chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Ha. Might Muggs make me laugh. This did as well. When they talked about figurines in the comic book I laughed when they talked about Rorschach coming with a removable fedora and working grappling hook.

Fun, entertaining little snippit. Like how you worked it in so that it easily could have happened.

"Nothing connected to Rorschach should be cute in any way, shape, or form."

Viqueen chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is adorable and i personally feel the dialogue is totally true to the characters nice work
Sheena chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I could see this occuring. Congrats, it's very cute.
jackiez32 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hehe. This is quite funny. I like the idea of Adrian distorting all of their images to turn them into little figures...especially because they all end up being so cute! Daniel's line "Nothing connected to Rorschach should be cute in any way, shape, or form." is absolutely priceless. Good job!