Reviews for Close
jessy1212 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I liked it and hope you write more!It was good because you captured Daine's personality. You could easily see where she struggles between being an adult like she needs to be, but still being a young teen. Please continue on with this story!
Lion8520 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
OH, I LOVE IT! IT's wonderful! Love D/N stuff, and this is an interesting time to write from!
andysoneandonlyangel chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
aww this is so cute and yet bittersweet! great job!
Yes.I.Ship chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
it was well written fluff. i like it
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very sweet, I totally loved it
sylvanius chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was sweet and sad at the same time...I could definitely see a moment like that taking place between them, I think you captured Numair's character very well. Good job:)
Cygnet Shearwater chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
aww, very sweet, nicely done!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I really liked it - D/N is probably my favorite pairing. Daine's accent was just a little bit overdone, but other than that it was great. Keep on writing!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I liked it. There were a few spelling mistakes (more typos, actually) that a spell-check would catch, so make sure to run it through before you post. The story idea was really good, and I think you got the characters, especially Numair. A few of your word choices seemed a little off from the canon- if you want those things I noticed please PM me and I'll let you know.

The last two paragraphs were very cute. The two 'maybes' at the end made it end on an awkward note- taking off the first maybe would really polish it off.

So, good job!