Reviews for Ice Cream
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
aw that was cute and sweet. good job
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Sam’s smile widened, and his guilt lightened, and his throat…well, his throat hurt – but it already felt better.

Dean made everything better.

I wish Show still felt like this... I hope it will again soon.

Bravo and much yayness to you!
jill chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Really...seriously this was a great little should continue you it or add little drabbles...
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aw, that made ME melt! *big happy sigh*
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A very nice story that said so much in such a little package.

"Dean always made everything better."

After tonight's episode I wonder who is going to make things better for Dean.

Thank you for the story.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
LOL. Aw... this was so cute. :D
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love how you take a simple run-of-the-mill situation and slip in such poignant moments. For example:

Dean twirled the keys in his hand. “Do you want me to go in and get you something? Maybe we should stop early – are you getting a fever?”

Sam swallowed and blinked back tears. He didn’t mean for any of this to happen. He probably did have a fever, because it was all getting mixed up in his head. He wanted ice cream because his throat hurt; he went with Ruby because Lilith had to pay. Ruby and his powers were the best tools available to deal with the demon bitch, just like ice cream was the best tool available to soothe the burning in his throat. “I’m sorry,” he croaked again. “I couldn’t stop her in time, and I’m sorry.” He dropped his hand and turned his head toward Dean. His eyes flashed. “She has to pay for what she did to you. For every second of every day of every year, she’ll pay.”

This is something that Sam should say on the show. I wish he would actually. The underlying mistrust and unspoken angst between them is worse that the UST that existed between Charlie and Amita on Numb3rs before they finally got their relationship sorted out. The guys (without the impetus of a siren) need to simply duke it out, clear the air and move on.

This was another nice little vignette; great work.
Paige M. Carter chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love this! After tonight, I needed some brotherly schmoop!
printandpolish chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love it when you're prolific. And I like this. :-)