Reviews for Touching Darkness
EloquentLady chapter 21 . 3/9
I can not tell you how much I have always loved this fanfic. Even though I had honestly desired for Shuichi to end up with Sorrow. I kind of wish you had given us the different routes for Shuichi depending on who we had desired for him to end up with. But this is of course one of your much older fanfics so I am sure you have long since moved on from this fandom. I just wanted to let you know how much I personally love this fanfic and how you wrote it. I wish you the best :)
YaoiHimeSama chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
Honestly, I read this story 3 times and I can't get enough of this! I love it!(:
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
LOL N64 was an awesome console. Great games, fun games. Not like now where everything is graphics graphics and more graphics.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
aaaaaaw..cute
magicanimegurl chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
I love this! Love conquers all! I was hoping that sorrow, but im glad shu is happy!
Premus chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Kyaaaaah!

Shuichiiii!, i mean, Chaoooos!... no,i was right the first time.

Shuichiiiii! You've been caught!
Premus chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oooh! Interesting!

SHUiCHiiiii! DONT GOOOOO!

XD Next chapter _
Shadowfox13 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Hm...I'm sort of conflicted. I love Yuki and Shu...but I also love Ryu and Shu as well as Tohma and Shu...so it's a tie between the three...surprise us :P
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
wow nice story i love it :D
shadowsgirl67 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
My chemical romance ey? Well I love that song . great fic so far :)
JoeyWheeler4evr chapter 21 . 11/2/2009
OMG! A happy ending! Yay :)

I honestly didn't think it would be a happy ending so..I'm glad..

It was really nice to read your story, and I didn't want to stop reading it so..yeah.. 10/10

Keep up the good work, with all your other/new stories!

Love

JoeyWheeler4evr
sarah83654123 chapter 21 . 11/1/2009
aw 8D this story is so cute _ i absolutley loved it! you did so well! thank you so muuch for writing this and updating regulary! i really enjoyed it and you are such a good writer!

love ya!

xox
chochowilliams chapter 21 . 10/27/2009
that was great.

too bad it's over.

but all good things must come to an end sometime.

glad everything worked out in the end.
animegirl2781 chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
i'm sad theat story is overe but i love the end and how it all came togather. i hope you write a sequle or a side story with Shuri and is mate
Eveliina92 chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
What an ending! I really loved this story! Really did! I hope we'll hear more from you!

Eveliina and lots of hugs! :D