Reviews for Touching Darkness
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
aaaaaaw..cute
magicanimegurl chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
I love this! Love conquers all! I was hoping that sorrow, but im glad shu is happy!
Premus chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Kyaaaaah!

Shuichiiii!, i mean, Chaoooos!... no,i was right the first time.

Shuichiiiii! You've been caught!
Premus chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oooh! Interesting!

SHUiCHiiiii! DONT GOOOOO!

XD Next chapter _
Shadowfox13 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
Hm...I'm sort of conflicted. I love Yuki and Shu...but I also love Ryu and Shu as well as Tohma and Shu...so it's a tie between the three...surprise us :P
Taira Yukiko chapter 21 . 4/17/2010
wow nice story i love it :D
dhh chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
You've should've just LEFT the character Daisuke alone..I mean, he wasn't even that bad of a character..Kinda weak and cute in his own way and for you to make him the BAD GUY, is pathetic and lame due to this story really having no excitment nor drama nor anything and so, you turn an ORDINARY guy character into what's going to be, is LAME!

I mean, the story isn't GREAT but it's NOT that bad either and for me to see this LAST attempt at some sort of drama is disappointing overall.
shadowsgirl67 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
My chemical romance ey? Well I love that song . great fic so far :)
JoeyWheeler4evr chapter 21 . 11/2/2009
OMG! A happy ending! Yay :)

I honestly didn't think it would be a happy ending so..I'm glad..

It was really nice to read your story, and I didn't want to stop reading it so..yeah.. 10/10

Keep up the good work, with all your other/new stories!

Love

JoeyWheeler4evr
sarah83654123 chapter 21 . 11/1/2009
aw 8D this story is so cute _ i absolutley loved it! you did so well! thank you so muuch for writing this and updating regulary! i really enjoyed it and you are such a good writer!

love ya!

xox
chochowilliams chapter 21 . 10/27/2009
that was great.

too bad it's over.

but all good things must come to an end sometime.

glad everything worked out in the end.
animegirl2781 chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
i'm sad theat story is overe but i love the end and how it all came togather. i hope you write a sequle or a side story with Shuri and is mate
Eveliina92 chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
What an ending! I really loved this story! Really did! I hope we'll hear more from you!

Eveliina and lots of hugs! :D
JessMess chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
Great story :P

I enjoyed how it played out, the highs and lows, the angst and the homour :P

Well Done.