Reviews for As The Wind Blows
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
wonderful shot its good to see just how much he loves Christine and great to see how their family grew. look forward to more from you
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I LOVE THIS! wow! I love how the baby is named Sebastian- The Hero in the Hold is one of my favorite episodes! I love that line about how Teddy was gonna hurt him! So funny. I love it
lulu0814 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh my God. They actually called the kid Sebastian. I can't believe it. XD Booth actually let this happen?

Lovely story, everyone was completely in character. I like how Haley calls Russ "daddy" now. And Brennan still refuses to get married... Booth will probably convince her eventually.

Loved it. Great job!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw, that was so sweet.

And I love Booth mumbling that Teddy's gonna hurt him. I stillr remember that quote from the episode:

"What'd you name him? Please don't tell me it's something stupid, like Cutter? Tanner? Oh God, please don't tell me you named him Sebastian."

Anyway, great fic, and I love how you made it Max/Christine.

Great job!

~MM
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Excellent!
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Gorgeous :D
CAnn chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I love this story, I think anyone who has ever lost someone can relate. Max is such a wonderful character, you did a great job.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
beautiful!

HawkAngel
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
that was good loved it
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was excellent.

For all their faults I love the idea that Max and Ruth really loved each other and that Brennan has always had parents who loved her whether they were with her physically or not.

I loved witnessing the progression of Russ and Brennan's lives from Max's point of view: his pride as a father and a grandfather, and his elation over seeing his children happy was completely endearing.

Great first fic and I hope to read more from you.

Leah
naeo99 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This story made me cry. It was a sweet, beautiful story. Thanks so much for sharing it. I love Max. I hope they write his character in more. I love Ryan O'Neal.
Dollimesh chapter 1 . 3/19/2009