Reviews for Narcolepsy
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Love it! Please continue! :)
lionesspuma chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
the last part of this chapter made me cry. wonderfully written and i love castiel's take on it.
rabid-squirell-3 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
please update, are you still working on this story? i really want to add it to my story alert list but not if you rnot going to continue it, which would be a shame since its AWESOME!
Arathelia chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Tehehe, Narcoleptic dreams come alive? Damn, that has got to suck...especially since narcoleptics tend to dream rather vividly, meaning no half formed blobby things, but full formed, detailed monsters!

Yeah, I am narcoleptic myself, and I have got to say I love your idea for this story. I never thought of doing something like this, but I think it is brilliant! And gotta love the Castiel and Dean lovings...Sam has so got the right idea.
Epsylon chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
*w* I love the way you write this story ! Dean is so IC :)

Real good job !
Epsylon chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Oh my god.

Your fic is unbelievable. This story *could be* one of the Winchester's advendture !

I love your Sam, I love your Dean _

Well... I love your fic.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
This looks like it's going to be an interesting story. Poor Dean, it sucks to have the fate of earth and heaven resting on your shoulders. I hope he doesn't crack under the pressure. And the case w/the narcoleptic girls seems strange. I wonder if the boys will have to take dreamroot to enter her dreams. I can't wait to read more!