Reviews for For extra credit
Its kinda weird at the end where he thought that he had had thoughts about her for years... Kinda makes him sound like a pedofile
kate1309 chapter 1 . 2/29
I love your stories and I hope you never give up on writing because you are so good at it. Thanks for being such a gifted person. I know you can't choose if you're gifted or not, otherwise I would, but you are truly gifted and I hope you realize that. You did a great job on the stories that I've read. Amazing. Thanks. Don't ever give up. You're an amazing author.
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Hot and sexy!
Boocat chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I really like the Hermione and Severus pairing. To be honest I like almost any pairing with Hermione as long as it is not with Ron. I don't think that he is intellectually stimulating enough for her. She would have to go through her entire life dumbing down every thing for him. Keep up the great work on your stories I look forward to reading more of them.
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Is English your second language? If not, this is pretty darn good. If English is your first language, you need a beta. I like the idea of the story. The sex is a bit awkward, not because of the content, but because of the writing inconsistencies. I like that he is kind at the end.
ShinDongHeeVegeta chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Im so turned on right now LMAO
pellaeonthewingedlion chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hoooot, I liked it, it was really good
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I really liked this, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Siri T chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
i lost count of how many times I came
EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
lemony goodness
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Damn that was hot!
My Reality is Fiction chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I don't know why I haven't favorited this before now...I've read it like 5 times. Hope that's not too awkward, lol.

loved the smutt. delish.