Reviews for Visits to the Underworld
Onyx2589 chapter 19 . 4/29
You know, despite the low amount of reviews this has, I have to say this, as well as its predecessor is one of my favorite stories on - and that's saying something. This was a great story and I wish I had read this earlier so I could see more. Oh well.
On another note, so much for the one-shot theme lol. It ended up being a connected story.
Best regards, Onyx.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 19 . 8/27/2009
i am facinated by setsuna (trista) too! along with michiru (michelle). i am sorry i didn't get to this one and review, but i did now! i so loved this fic!

-luna
Kaiyosei chapter 19 . 6/5/2009
Great ending. It ties everything up and leaves you satisfied and without any big questions or holes in what happened to each character. I think it makes perfect sense that Hotaru would be Trista's daughter (and I like that you used an actual character and didn't make one up, which, depending on the writer, could get annoying due to Mary-Sueishness), since in my opinion they have the most in common with each other. They're both darker and more mysterious, and isolated from the other Sailor Senshi, who typically work as a team. I also like how you made Hades have compassion for Charon in the end, using his memory loss to begin fresh instead of punishing him. It makes him more human, and more likable as a result.

I think your portrayal of Trista was very nice- she's kind and caring, but not in the boisterous way Usagi is, and very dignified. You also showed her as intelligent and calm in dangerous situations, which I think fits her appearances in the anime very well. Anyway, the way you depicted her definitely made me feel like I could see her personality more clearly in the show.

It's probably because this is a story centered around Pluto and another character, and not something commonplace like Usagi and Mamoru, that you've had a smaller audience for both your Sailor Pluto stories, but I really appreciate that you wrote a story about someting that's not overdone and generic. Anyway, overall I really liked this two-part series. The ending seems good as you've left it, but it would be fun to see another Sailor Pluto story from you. Of course, that all depends on you )
persian85033 chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
I hope Hotaru doesn't believe her and believes Pluto. She didn't really abandon her!
persian85033 chapter 19 . 6/4/2009
That was a great ending!
persian85033 chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
What does she want with Hades and Hotaru? It was so sweet how the grown Hotaru didn't want Trista to leave. Couldn't she have taken her with her?
persian85033 chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
Oh, no! Trista had to give her daughter away! I hope Neptune and Uranus aren't too afraid and they'll take good care of her.
Kaiyosei chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
Wow, the plot has gotten really interesting. I never thought Trista would have actually given her baby Hotaru to the Sailor Senshi of the past... but now that I think of it, that makes perfect sense. By changing the past she's carved the way to her own present. That would explain why Hotaru was with the others for so long, and how she never knew who her mother was. The whole time circle is brilliant.

I wonder what Charon will do once he realizes he can no longer take Hotaru. Update soon!
persian85033 chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
It's Hotaru? Wow. That's awesome! Hotaru, Trista and Hades' daughter! Please update asap.
Kaiyosei chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
I'm too lazy to sign in right now, but I really like the last 2 chapters. Hades' reaction to Trista's pregnancy was very sweet, and their bickering over what to name their new daughter was also interesting to read. I wonder what they'll finally choose to name her- the suspense makes me excited to find out what kind of awesome name she'll have. I absolutely hate conventional names, so it's great that your names are practically all mythologically-based or at least unique.

The drama at the end was a bit unexpected (It's surprising that they would get that upset just because she had sex before marriage...) but definitely keeps things interesting. Hope you update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
Hehe yay. Thank you for elevent and twelve
persian85033 chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
Maybe they should name her Persephone? Or the one who was Demeter's daughter. Can's ever spell these names right.
persian85033 chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
Being the guardian of time and all that, this could be quite a problem for Pluto. Please update soon.
persian85033 chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
I'm glad Pluto decided to marry him.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 5/14/2009