Reviews for My Story
King or a Joker chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
great!
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Just wondering when you'll be posting another great chapter for this story. Its been a while and hope life hasn't thrown you for a loop. Looking foreward to the next posting which I hope is soon.
Jack Spearow chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
I love it so far! How in the world did you create such a wonderful story? I can't write something that good in a million years! Keep up the good work and write some new chapters soon!
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
hey when is this going to be updated again? i luv this story and i cant wait to read more!
Mac55 chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
i really enjoy the byplay with the kids. good story.
Mac55 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
just finished this chapter. i really like it so far, well written. new idea, has me curious where your story will go. kudos.
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Thanks for posting another great chapter. Hope all went well with your move. Looking foreward to the next posting.
bethchilds34 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
oh god now im really sad! dude u have to get those chapters up! i luv this story! cant wait to read more! keep up the good work! Megan
bethchilds34 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
luv the story! very entertaining! cant wait to read more! ginnys funny in this story :)
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I loved it!
ladysavay chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I liked this but I noticed a possible glitch. Between this chapter and the last one they had two lunches in the same day. No dinner? No sleep? How was tht possible?
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
loved it. plez update!:)
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
very nice, I liked them trying to figure out just how much of the bad details to give the kids.
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Just wondering when you'll be posting another great chapter. Looking foreward to reading it. Post soon.
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Just wondering when you'll post another great chapter for this story. Have been enjoying this story very much. Looking foreward to reading and reviewing another post which I hope will be soon.