Reviews for Fantasy Awakening
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
So sweet ; . ; your writing is really good, and yay for writing this, one of my favorite ff7 pairing!
Papillon Holie chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Type your review here...
Arkangelic chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This story is completely amazing! The world needs more Tseng and Elena, and this is awesomely written and very much IC. More please :)
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow, you're a really great writer! I can't believe I haven't read anything by you before. I really enjoyed this even though I'm not a big Tseng/Elena fan. I mean I like them and all, but this piece was so lovely it made me *squee!* I thought your Rufus was a bit cold. . . Ummmm, I imagine him to be a bit more personable. I don't know. Everything else was great and Tseng calling Elena his princess was cute too. I like the fact that you addressed the Tseng/Aerith thing. He always did have a thing for her, at least in some fashion. Anyway, I'll have to come back and read more from you
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was a lovely story, thanks for writing it. I've always felt that Tseng and Elena belong together. They are so focused and so utterly Turk-ish that their emotions get squashed and discarded all the time. Or at least that's what they want to do...but we all know that eventually you have to take care of those things-one way or another. I'm glad you took care of that for them. Taking off the corset was more than taking off the corset. thx mc
Kisara Strife chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this oneshot. You didn't go the same way most "lemon-writers" would go and put more emphasis on the sexual scenes. I adored the way you had backstory that progressed, and steadily led up to the climax.

You kept Elena in character the whole way, a hard thing to do, and also done magnificently with Tseng; his speech and his actions were all perfect.

Your writing was flawless, with good pace and very articulate descriptions that kept the mood of the story.

All in all, a true pleasure to read and also on my faves now. Thanks for writing!

Kas, :-)

X
NinjaDeeLee chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Amazing story. I loved it.
Radiant Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I don't normally leave reviews but felt compelled to say this was an absolutely beautifully written story. You kept Tseng and Elena in character and conveyed their emotions well - from their fear and uncertainty to their hope and happiness. The interaction between the characters was believable and the story was well paced. I felt the love scene was tastefully written and fit within the context of the story. You're a talented writer and I'm glad you decided to write about this particular pairing, as there aren't enough good Tseng/Elena pieces out there.

As for the previous reviewer, stop reading stories warning of explicit content if it bothers you so much. Sheesh. And could you come across as any more patronizing? I'd like to see you do better.
Boxley Juice chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Not only was a lot of this completely cliche farce but I must say that your sex scene was painfully unnecessary. For once I want someone to build on romance without having two characters fuck by the end of the story. Sheesh.

And "princess" what is this a Disney Movie? Sit down somewhere sugar.

~Leslie Stanton
TarotCard87 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wow.. That was lovely. I don't normally read het, but after happening to read one of your ReTi one-shots, and then reading any others of yours I found, I thought I'd give this a try, and you don't disappoint in the slightest. Plenty of emotion that came across just beautifully, and the sex didn't come across as 'smut'; there was a lot more to it, and that was shown very well. Great job, as usual!
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Well done, very well done indeed. You characterized Tseng and Elena both wonderfully, and I could very well imagine things playing out canonically the way they did in your fic.

Like the state they were in after being tortured by Kadaj and his brothers: Tseng REALLY didn't want to think of what might've happened to Elena, and I certainly don't blame him. (Not that too many of us actually believe Sephiroth, and by that token his Remnants, to be *that* caliber of evil, but still...) And Elena-the things that fear of dying makes people do and say! But it might've taken just that to get her to confess to Tseng that she loves him.

And when they DO make it out of that cave alive (thank the gods for Vincent Valentine!) Elena withdraws, fearing rejection, until her gala-assignment when the truth comes out again following the confrontation that could've undone her. Little inkling did Elena have that Tseng loved her back (both fearing the repercussions of an office romance gone sour) until that night, when he showed her how he really felt in so many ways.

Glad your inspiration didn't fail you when you went to write a lemon; in my opinion it's just as excellent as your Genesis/Tifa handiwork.

Characterization's excellent, plot's well done...overall I love it!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Well this is a few firsts for me. I'm actually reading a Tseng/Elena story, I really enjoyed it, and I'm adding it to my faves. You did a fantastic job with this, showing what the audience wasn't in AC, the party, Tseng and Elena's feelings. Bravo! Keep up the brilliant work and I hope you enjoy the story I wrote for you as much as I enjoyed this!