Reviews for The Ride Of Your Life
lightorange chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
It broke my heart... I guess that's one of the meanings of true love.
SoScreamsAWhisper chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Yeah, it's a real story. The dude's motorcyle breaks stopped working, and he had only ONE helmet. HE had her tell him that she loved him, then he had her kiss his cheek. Then finally, he told her that he helmet was chocking him, and he wanted her to wear it, so she put it on, and they crashed unto a building, killing him, leaving her alive. It really DOES give you hope in humanity again, I think.
otakumaku18 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aww you made me cry so hard! :,(
Princess Dystopia chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh my gosh! It's so sweet and sad and...oh, gosh! I nearly cried! Great job!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That's so sad.
Waifine chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I have to say I usually don't like sad-ending stories, because I usually find them arbitrary or melodramatic.

This was amazing, and it could really stand as part of a booklet of short stories, if you ever chose to write half a dozen or so of them. The story was beautiful, and tragic, and I'm really beginning to fall head-over-heals for your writings.
haley.erma chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Okay, my friend told me to read this story. The begining sounded kinda wrong with Matsuri telling Gaara to slow down. But as I read it, it became a really good story. It almost cried.
byarenforever94 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Just perfect(:
SpeakingRain chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
omg *snif* that was so beautiful
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I was gonna read it, but as soon as I read the first para, I knew what was gonna happen. I read it before.

Shite, I'm glad I didn't read the full thing! I can't deal with Gaara-deaths!
moostronaut chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
THIS IS SO SAD! SOMETHING LIKE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED? oh wow, that is...really heart-wrenching...TT-TT very good job!
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I read it too, I don't know how you were able to write a fic for it though! I almost cried just READING the first version!
animerXroxXmyXsoxX1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this was so sad and romantic im still crying the second time im reading is what the say in King Kong beauty killed the not the best one but he gave her helmet to him so she wouldnt have to admit its really romantic
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I started crying. I'm to sensitive for my own good...
Sabauuga chapter 1 . 3/22/2009