Reviews for Cotton Candy Clouds Against the Blue

jenn
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Love it! Great job!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Haha, that was great! I loved it!
Alanna1231 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
M...I love Springtime, and I love it even more when it is combined with my favorite couple. :)

You know I'm not exactly a fluff person, but this one made me want to go pick some colorful flowers and get an italian ice.

Good job!

-Alanna
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Cute fic! I love how Booth and Brennan are able to keep things lighthearted, even after some of the horrible things they encounter. I imagine it's how they cope with their job. You've captured such a moment here.

"She rolled her eyes as he jumped out and practically sprinted to join the moderate line; he was such a big kid sometimes." Loved this line. I think Brennan didn't quite know how to take Booth in the beginning of their partnership, but I think she's grown to love this side of him.

Nice work as always, sweetie. :)
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Heh that was cute and yeah they do give away free ice.
Boneyo chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aw sweet story!

Sadly we dont have Rita's Italian ice cause I'm on the other hemisphere and its autumn...

but! Happy Spring to you!
Gryphin chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I love the first day of spring! I start counting it down beginning the first day of fall, I think! You'd think I wasn't born and raised in Washington state, because I definitely LOVE the sun. Even living here all my life, I've never really gotten used to October - March. Bring on the warmth already! Thanks for commemorating the day with such a sweet (pup intended) little fic.

~Gryph
Dardanelle chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You capture the characters wonderfully in the dialogue and get across that bubbly, happy feeling of "spring at last!"

**One boy carried one that was a revolting blue; she was sure it would color his lips and hoped Booth didn’t get any ideas about making her look like a Smurf. LOL :)
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
huzzah! yeah...LOVE Rita's Italian Ice! (psst...try their Cherry Pie - cherry water ice, vanilla gellato, and vanilla wafers, it's awesome!) any way, cute fic! I squealed with joy at Bones trying water ice!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hi there,

Yeah! It's officially Spring! Although the weather we have been having here in Ireland for the past week has definitely being Spring-like especially after the hard Winter we had...

Very nice chapter...Bones as ever oblivious to the finer things in life, like a really nice day...but when it comes to the free ice, I think she gets the drift...Would not mind some of that ice myself now...my throat is on fire and am fasting for some tests later on this morning...gosh but I am hungry...drool!

Really nice chapter and thank you...

Ger
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
that was good loved it
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
"It’s just a matter of how the molecules happen to be reflecting the light at any given time.” Haha. So Brennan.

M...Italian ice. Now I'm hungry (or would it be thirsty?).

Excellent in-character banter. Nice work.

D
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love Italian ice. :) I'm a traditional girl, though - it's gotta be lemon or strawberry for me! I always enjoy your little shots, because they treat the smallest of moments like treasures. Who would think to write about something as small as stopping for Italian ice on the first day of spring? Who would want to? But you did, and you made it just as sweet and refreshing as the snack itself. Well done!
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Haha, yes, autumn for me :) Whic means winter soon, which means cold, wet days spent inside reading and watching Bones dvd's. Ahh, the bliss. lol.

I love all of these little one-shots you do. It's just like their a little snap shot of a moment in time. Not a dramatic, life changing moment, but just, something small and subtle. They're wonderful to read, always put a smile on my face :)

Aww, I want free ice lol. Have a great week, and happy spring!

~Taylor.