Reviews for Time Planes
hama431 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
i think you should continue
i love it
i like how sasuke would do anything to get his girl back
this story rocks
hama431 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
i like plan b better because plan c is where team kakashi gaves up as if
and hurry udate the 4th chapter because it is a really good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
when r u going to continue writing this fic? in my opinion I like it and I would like for this story to continue. I enjoy reading it :)
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is super good! Update soon!
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Please update soon!
Continue chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Please continue ! I like this story
Mangagirl4 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
i think the stories pretty good, needs help but its definetle on the right track. the only thing im asking is: take down akemi!
fanffic reader chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ok 1st of all this fic is (sorry i'm trying to be nice don't be mad i'm trying to help you and make it better) start was good until you got Tsunade speaking that is from there on out it's spiralling down the drain, is totaly out of character but maybe because she's 'drunk'.I take that back it's still good till 2nd chapter is can Sasuke get from hateing Sakura to loving her?Where is the character development?Another thing don't let your readers choose what is going to happen cause then nobody will want to read 's like telling a big spoiler of harry potter to a Harry potter fan.I can't say that the plot sucks, cause it doesn't the plot is great and is really you want this story a success you'll have to re-write it.

Remember:

-CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

-NO SPOILERS

-KEEP IT MYSTERIOUS!

-LEARN WRITING SKILLS!

-HAVE BETTER IDEAS HOW TO GET YOUR MIND ON THE PAPPER!

Pleas don't take this the wrong way I'm just trying to help without sugar coating and IS NOT A FLAME
Purple Mistress chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Well it is great. However, reviews will take time...look at it for the bright side...you quit no more review you continue a few more of them
NarutoFanatic32 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
please dont dicontinue i like this story please