Reviews for Like a Queen
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/30
Romantic little one-shot with a slightly different Harry. Well-written with good supporting detail and conversation, makes you feel like you were there. Since this story describes just a short period of time and goes into it intensively, it would be hard to form a longer story (such as a year at Hogwarts) out of it. But for it's conflict and resolution, I found the writing to be vivid and effective.

Now, for the author's other stories . . .
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
A lovely piece.
A chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Love it a great story
I really liked the parts where you did the flash back from the summer that was really good and it shows how harry changed and how ginny feels
Keep writing and great job again
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
ive read this at SIYE at least 6x and i still love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
nice should have been longer but it was good
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I've read this story a couple of times already as well as the sequel and I love them. Thanks for sharing!
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I liked this a lot. JKR told us Harry got use to her being around over the summer after 5th year. You showed it to us. Some of the back and forth from present to flashback took me a bit. I'm not sure why, but it didn't seem smooth enough to me. And at the end, I can't help but wonder if you would have been better to actually let Harry prove it by kissing her instead of the other way around.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice stuff. But check your Americanisms (mum, not mom, please) and...didn't Harry arrive at 11 o'clock at night or something to Burrow in HBP book? Or are you following the movie? I can't remember if he arrived earlier there...
Sorry for being a nitpicker.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Man, I wonder how Ron would react to that?
redheadgin chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You write the HP characters well. The characterization is just superb. Very nice AU "what if.." story.
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
awww! it never works out that way, just so you know. most of us can't get past a stuttered, "i... d-don't really... like y-you... that... way." much less an entire conversation. then again, ginny's not "most of us." great little oneshot. i enjoyed the flashbacks.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I know I've read this before, but since FF's letting me, I'll gush over this story again. :) Loved the transformation we got to see with Harry's opening himself up to caring touch at the Burrow...first being OK with Mrs. Weasley's hugs, then purposely seeking Ginny out for hugs - very sweet! I just wish I knew what caused Harry's about-face that summer. I thought Harry saying those words to her on the train was so incredibly sweet & romantic, and I appreciated Ginny's thought-process during the train ride. It was like her brain was telling her what her heart has been saying all along about Dean & Harry. (There's no way Dean would've survived very long in that relationship - Ginny'd want to hex him too often!) I just wished we could see more about her "new" relationship with Harry, after she kissed him in the carriage. How did he react? How did their friends react? How, exactly, did he treat her like a queen? I'd really love to see a continuation or "sequel" of sorts on this as well...but then where would Birds be if your attention was drawn somewhere else? ;) lol

Sweet, romantic, wonderful story!
KMH1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
What a fun one-shot. :)

Thanks for writing. Your characterization of Ginny was great and I liked the "Happy Harry" though I would love the back-story as to how he was able to let people in again.

I'm now off to read more of your stories :)

(I enjoyed your profile info as well- quite often the case in ff)
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wolfshadow31 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved this. Amazingly well written and completely engrossing story. I hope it will be continued!