Reviews for Like a Queen
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
awww! it never works out that way, just so you know. most of us can't get past a stuttered, "i... d-don't really... like y-you... that... way." much less an entire conversation. then again, ginny's not "most of us." great little oneshot. i enjoyed the flashbacks.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I know I've read this before, but since FF's letting me, I'll gush over this story again. :) Loved the transformation we got to see with Harry's opening himself up to caring touch at the Burrow...first being OK with Mrs. Weasley's hugs, then purposely seeking Ginny out for hugs - very sweet! I just wish I knew what caused Harry's about-face that summer. I thought Harry saying those words to her on the train was so incredibly sweet & romantic, and I appreciated Ginny's thought-process during the train ride. It was like her brain was telling her what her heart has been saying all along about Dean & Harry. (There's no way Dean would've survived very long in that relationship - Ginny'd want to hex him too often!) I just wished we could see more about her "new" relationship with Harry, after she kissed him in the carriage. How did he react? How did their friends react? How, exactly, did he treat her like a queen? I'd really love to see a continuation or "sequel" of sorts on this as well...but then where would Birds be if your attention was drawn somewhere else? ;) lol

Sweet, romantic, wonderful story!
KMH1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
What a fun one-shot. :)

Thanks for writing. Your characterization of Ginny was great and I liked the "Happy Harry" though I would love the back-story as to how he was able to let people in again.

I'm now off to read more of your stories :)

(I enjoyed your profile info as well- quite often the case in ff)
Myrddin le Faye chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awesomeness!
Wolfshadow31 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved this. Amazingly well written and completely engrossing story. I hope it will be continued!
gyphsy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
cute
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Sweet funny and cool
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I liked this story a lot. Very well written, Ginny's thought process was extremely well done. The mix of reminiscing with the current was masterful. Probably the best Fanfiction I've read. At least in the top three. Keep up the good writing.

Steve
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really liked this a lot. It opened my mind to more reasons why Ginny and Harry are perfect together. You managed to perfectly capture their relationship in an AU version of Half-Blood Prince.
FogsGoddess chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aww. That was cute. You did a really good job at portraying Ginny!
Woresangez chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well... I thought I'd read the best stories here. Obviously, I was mistaken.
stonecoldsteverogers chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I really liked this, actually. It was...refreshing to see so much development, even in a oneshot. I applaud you, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Not to mention, if done right (ie MOAR DEVELOPMENT KTHX), Harry/Ginny is probably my STP (second true pairing; I just made that up now as far as I know). ;X

Anyway, awesome story, although I am extremely curious as to what caused Harry's massive turnaround, especially if this is in the summer after OotP and before HBP.

- Besh
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw! So very very very very very very very very cute! (I know - a lot of 'very''s!)

Good job and keep writing!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was uber sweet! I loved it! It was absolutely brilliant man! Great job!
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow, I went to my email and I had 25 messages! I guess I went a little overboard on the reviewing. As for the "Lending a Hand" drabble, I just couldn't figure out what the appendage was.

Now, since this IS a review of some sort, here it goes: It was sweet, though I'm not really sure about the portrayal of Ginny's childhood. Her brothers teased her, and in canon she always seemed kind of tough, like she is here. Callused, you describe her. I just can't picture her being hurt about a nickname; I'd expect her to take the name "Spitfire" in stride. I get that her brothers might sometimes be insensitive, but I can't find the emotional travesty that this is supposed to be. I also thought that the dialogue with Dean, while true and soulful, didn't seem realistic. It was too perfect... like one of those things you'd find in a textbook situation or something. I dunno. Sorry I'm so vague. Otherwise, I thought the story was sweet, and the end part seemed really romantic. Yeah. Keep writing!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »