Reviews for Like a Queen
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I liked this story a lot. Very well written, Ginny's thought process was extremely well done. The mix of reminiscing with the current was masterful. Probably the best Fanfiction I've read. At least in the top three. Keep up the good writing.

Steve
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really liked this a lot. It opened my mind to more reasons why Ginny and Harry are perfect together. You managed to perfectly capture their relationship in an AU version of Half-Blood Prince.
FogsGoddess chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aww. That was cute. You did a really good job at portraying Ginny!
Genghiz Khan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well... I thought I'd read the best stories here. Obviously, I was mistaken.
Besh4221 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I really liked this, actually. It was...refreshing to see so much development, even in a oneshot. I applaud you, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Not to mention, if done right (ie MOAR DEVELOPMENT KTHX), Harry/Ginny is probably my STP (second true pairing; I just made that up now as far as I know). ;X

Anyway, awesome story, although I am extremely curious as to what caused Harry's massive turnaround, especially if this is in the summer after OotP and before HBP.

- Besh
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw! So very very very very very very very very cute! (I know - a lot of 'very''s!)

Good job and keep writing!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was uber sweet! I loved it! It was absolutely brilliant man! Great job!
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow, I went to my email and I had 25 messages! I guess I went a little overboard on the reviewing. As for the "Lending a Hand" drabble, I just couldn't figure out what the appendage was.

Now, since this IS a review of some sort, here it goes: It was sweet, though I'm not really sure about the portrayal of Ginny's childhood. Her brothers teased her, and in canon she always seemed kind of tough, like she is here. Callused, you describe her. I just can't picture her being hurt about a nickname; I'd expect her to take the name "Spitfire" in stride. I get that her brothers might sometimes be insensitive, but I can't find the emotional travesty that this is supposed to be. I also thought that the dialogue with Dean, while true and soulful, didn't seem realistic. It was too perfect... like one of those things you'd find in a textbook situation or something. I dunno. Sorry I'm so vague. Otherwise, I thought the story was sweet, and the end part seemed really romantic. Yeah. Keep writing!
Juno Moneta chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Fluffy, fluffy... I like this story a lot! A Princely Sum was awesome too. Great story length.

Btw, thanks for reading my story.

Juno Moneta :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
have you ever thought of continuing this? just a quick little thing, of course. i don't know, you left me wanting more!

"As the days progressed, it seemed as though he sought her out more frequently, sometimes even looking in another room if he couldn't find her present. Ginny didn't know what to make of that. Afraid to read into it too much, she decided to enjoy the moments, and trust that she was getting to be, at the very least, closer friends with him."

aww. aww. AWW.

this was, quite honestly, a perfect one-shot. brava!
lija chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I dunno, but this story didn't appeal to me like the others. I'm thinking it was probably the constant flashbacks Ginny was having. They were irritating. The constant switching from the train scenes to the Burrow scenes disrupted the flow of the story. I don't mind flashback in stories, but not as often as this story did. Otherwise, the story was okay.
BekaForEver chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Ah! I absolutely LOVED this! You do flashbacks very well, and they flow with your story nicely. You also keep a steady pace throughout the entire piece. And I couldn't find a single awkward sentence. So, write more, write more, and keep up the awesome-ness!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hello,

Aw :) Wow, this was really good. I liked how it had all these flashbaks, with her thinking about what he said and all. Very nice.

Great work

Rhr4eva
avalena chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aww that is adorable good job:)

Harry Potter is just a little cutie if you ask me

I 3 Harry and Ginny!