Reviews for Like a Queen
Myrddin Ignis Magus THE FINAL chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Cool
piltad chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Not a huge fan of one shots at all but this was good surprisingly was a really good read and can't wait toread your other stories now...
BookWormVicky chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
As always it was incredible! I love everything you've written! You're so talented. I first read your stories because you reviewed mine, and now I've found I can't stop reading them! All the scenes in the summer were brilliant, of course, and at the very end...amazing! I adored it!

Vicky
harryandginnyrule chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
A very romantic and sweet story. I liked it a lot! Well done!
PartyPoison327 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
this is good!

i like the flash backs

and the ending

i love the whole ginny harry thing

x
Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aww, this was adorable. It was a really great idea and you wrote it out very well! Keep up the amazing work!
knightsbridge chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
normally I'm not big into one shots, but this was so good...lol, I just kept reading, and loved every second of it.

Darian
hgregwallflower chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
that was really really cute! i loved it :]
ricreaper chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
My Good GOD that was good, love it, it's awsome, no question

love the emotion.

-ricreaper
RubysQuill chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
This was lovely. I would love to see what happens next.
Lost In The Stars chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aww, I thought it was cute. I loved your beginning line, it just throws you straight into the story. Great job on this. I liked how you portrayed Harry as confident and happy. Really nice job!
benperez31 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Now that was a great one-shot what-if. I would have liked JKR to have written their getting together that way. It would have reduced some of the angst of that year. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3