Reviews for Studying the Sleeping Master
Dreamflight4798 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is beautiful. I have no more words...
PengyChan chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aw, this was really nice - and interesting look in Nukpana's head when she was younger and still somewhat confused about her feelings for Monty. It's rather funny how she suddenly sees Monty being somehow vulnerable in his sleep while he usually is such a strong and dominating personality in her life - it must be quite a change XD

I know pretty much nothing about poems' structure and such, so I won't even try to get there, but I can tell this was a really good read. Nice job
Monkey Li chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Iam MonkeyLi from our monty side

KNow what? This was an premier. I never read a story with an original character before. But I read your summary on our side and decided it's something my own character would do. SO I read and was right .

Except me is exaxctly 10 years older then your character it captures my own thoughts about Monty . Very gentle and good writing. Love it!

Happy MAD .
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I suck at writing poems and I suck even more at analysing them, but I really liked this one. It was very descriptive and illustrated what the early dynamics between Monty and Nukpana were like. I've sort of missed the master/apprentice relationship between them in later parts of the Monkey Love series, so it was fun to see somewhing "old-fashioned" again.

The insight into Nukpana's character and feelings made this a very interesting piece to read. Great work!