Reviews for Colors
Ardans chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I have to admit that I'm not fond of present tense writing, however, I am an ardant fan of YOUR writing. That being said, I liked it. A green room, huh? I'm sure J'onn will have a quiet smile at that. I'm just so glad to see you writing again. Have missed you and occasionally reread your other stories from time to time to get my "geeky" fix. My favorite is still Stranger in Paradise, but I have always loved your one-shots, and this one is no exception.
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hey,

Don't worry. It's not weird at all and I can absolutely assure that. All writers go through some point in their work span when they think their writing sucks even if they're the only ones who thinks that. Just keep thinking positive because from the looks of it, everyone else likes the story. It was so cute and when I finally figured out that Diana was pregnant... well... I was happy. D I can't wait to read more of your work.

-Mary
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
this is cute
d chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Are you kidding? I love about anything you write! You have no idea how much I become excited every time I see you post something!

When I figured out that she was pregnant, I squealed so much! I feel bad for Diana though, it must really suck to have her emotions all out of whack like that.

Hm, I wonder whether it's a boy or girl?

Oh, and I loved Bruce and his internal workings about Diana. I could feel the fear Bruce felt about Diana possible leaving him, even though I knew Diana wouldn't do that to him.

By the way, you had a teensy comma error;

But it is her words that still him, and he thinks if she leaves, if she abandons him, there will be no scars, because the wounds will never heal. The comma before "because."

All righty, I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this series! Keep 'em coming!
ironmaiden76 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I don't know why you are being so hard on yourself. You write beautifully and this story is proof.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That wasn't weird, so don't think that it was! :D It was so cute. I really liked it. Bruce was so sweet. :) Anyway, definitely going on my favorites list!

Thanks for the great read,

-M3
3togetready chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Very cute story. Not weird at all. Pregnancy hormones are horrible but add to that the superpowers? Too scary to think about! LOL!
Chaotic Angel7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aw, this was very cute! :) The thought of Bruce painting a room is amusing LOL
Hepburn chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was lovely, and good practice for you to write in the present tense. I love the idea of Diana and Bruce becoming parents,and Bruce would make a lovely dad. : )

Also I am so glad that green was your first colour choice (its my favourite colour!)

Oh and your welcome for any help I can offer you and thanks ever so much for my "Hamm sandwich"... Yum! ;)
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
As somebody who been through the hormones, I am glad I didn't have superpowers to go with my bad moods. And she may like the color now but when her hormones shift she may decide she hates it (LOL). Poor Bruce is a very brave man and I like that her pregnancy has forced him to be patient. He wouldn't put up with this for anyone else.
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Another good one Geeky BMWW Fan!

So Bruce and Diana are having a frog? lol jk ;)

Keep up the great work!
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
*giggles* Aww, how cute! Poor Diana, riddled with hormones and guilt for driving Bruce crazy. Love that he wanted to surprise her.

Very sweet! Not weird at all! :)
amanda145 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I don't think it's weird, I really liked it! :D And it's a baby! Aww! This was really good! :D You're such a great writer too. I understand what you mean about present tense. I kept doing that one time while I was writing a LOST fanfic. But I like this idea of colors with one-shots. It sounds really cool. :)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Lol. It's not weird, it's perfect. I love the first pregnant Amazon hating all the hormones that come with it :P
Karysa Mercury chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love it. Nothing else to say :)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5