Reviews for Paradise Found
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i thought this was good but i got confused because in the beginning it sounded like Steve and Tony were not in a relationship "You are never dragging me to go jogging again" as if it were just the paparazzi misinterpretting the situation and then towards the end they act all coupley.
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Loved this so much!
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I adora tabloid fics, and this was awesome. :D

Peter was *heart* so perfectly Peter. Steve wanting to call up some random guy like Tony's knight in red, white and blue was just adorable and apt. The easy camaraderie of the New Avengers (which I sorely miss) felt so authentic. And did I mention how *heart* Peter was?

I just wish there was a third installment, where we get to see the actual press conference and various comments of other heroes and villains... That would be great!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was fantastically fun to read. Thanks so much for writing this!
Heart in a Headlock chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I ADORE you! This was written beautifully, and pushes ALL MY BUTTONS!

*Cuddles* And I LOVE how sweet your Steve is- that's TOTALLY how i see him! I wanna see how the press conference goes~
Kenovay chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I recced this over at ceanshinythings on LJ. :)
marblepanda chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love team fluff too, especially when it is centered around my favorite character, Tony! This was awesome. I love reading this!
jess chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
fantastic story! please write more on this pairing