Reviews for Status Quo
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Okay, this one just made me laugh out loud! Nacho cheese! I love how natural Carter and Jack are. Needling her and leaving little notes is exactly how I picture Jack behaving, and Sam being emo and super intense is dead-on, too (although I'm not happy with the term emo, but I can't think of a different one at the moment). Sorry, just wanted to let you know that you made me laugh, and with as crappy a day as this has been, that's much appreciated. Many thanks!
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very adorable.
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Loved, loved, loved all of the DC stories. I hope there are more. I could almost watch it in my head as I read. Thank you.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Man, you just write them down to a T. It's so Sam&Jack its miracle they never had this on the show.
xwingday chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Horrible chesse joke, but great story. Thank you for making sure Jack eventually delivered the anwser to the chesse joke though, that was driving me nuts.
kat6919 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I'm am so loving this "not" series. Poor Sam and Jack, they just keep tripping and falling into love don't they?
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I enjoyed this. If you've got the notion, I think it would be fun to read the conversation between Daniel and Jack that you hinted may have occured during this fic.
Starr484 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh man if we didn't get the answer to joke it would've driven me crazy too! Fantastic addition, I hope they can see each other soon!
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This is fantastic! I so enjoy your DC series. The characterizations are great and I love the tension that builds and then things sort themselves out. Relationships are not easy and your stories let us see that. Wonderful work, again!
dp chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Excellent. Romantic and sweet. Always enjoy reading your stories.

Could you do an additional story using "Line In The Sand" and Sam and Jack?
Sol3Bug chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was such a bad joke, only a woman in love could laugh at that!.. Still shaking my head over it...

So, I'm going with the mindframe that Jack had Daniel inquire about Sam's happiness, just as Sam suspected. After all, she's never wrong, right? She's too stubborn, darn it! That was really heartbreaking, that Jack stopped trying to make contact after the message. It's nice to see Jack cave in like that... It shows his inner self... It had to be extremely difficult for him to make those attempts. I can imagine him berating himself for nearly driving Sam away.

It was a pleasant surprise seeing this latest sequel. I hope inspiration strikes soon for another one.

-EarthBug
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hahaa, cute ending.. nacho cheese, ahhe, GEEZE!

That is so like Jack P

Great job!

xoxo
getcarter chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Why is it that "P.S. Nacho Cheese" made me tear up? God, that was just so...intense and wonderful at the same time. I've loved every chapter in this series and this one did not dissapoint! Excellent job!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You have great insight into Jack and Sam, it takes them awhile to say what they're really feeling. Your writing is wonderful and I really liked this story.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh wow this was awesome! That very last part with the final part of the note had me in stitches! I loved how simple yet deep their first fight was. Thing's with them are never as you see it and you stay very true to that in everything they do! :D

I loved this one, thank you so much!