Reviews for Splish, Splash, I Was Taking A Bath
Oh Edward.
BardenBeale chapter 2 . 5/22
Awww. I wanna cuddle with Rosalie. She needs a cuddle
Nara Vine chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Hahaha this was hilarious! The "song" that Edward was singing seemed very reminiscent of the song Splish Splash. Is that the inspiration?
The Masked Butterfly chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Wow... I think that was the funniest thing that i've read in awhile. Well, not Alice's but for sure Edward's was so amazing, I was laughing so hard I was almost crying! That was epically amazing great job!
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
that was a cool ending!
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
okay, Emmett and Jasper seriously just made my day. i've written three final papers in the last three days and i have one huge paper left. thank goodness for fanfic breaks and thank you for your hilarious story!
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
oh he must have been dead embarrased!
The Masked Butterfly chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
OMG... That was so funny! Jasper... I guess that's what happens when he doesn't need to worry about eating people... _ lol I love it! Rosalie was so Rosalie too
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
ha i loved that jazz playin with toys makes me feel good about the fact that i do and im 14...

whoops did i just type that out loud?

*blushes in embaressment*

uh...JayLynn out!
Everintruiged chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Aw... so cute!

Connie
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
lol
Everintruiged chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
It most certainly is a bit sad... but, it suits her. Well done for staying so IC with Rose - I always found that hard to do!

Connie
Jazzy'sGirl4ever chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
oh jazzy bxt then eddy then alice theb bella . please please please update soon this is a good story.
Abby-Swan chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Emmett was so funny! and i don't think rosalie's was dark, it was just her personality.